What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing some of my security information on certain devices, and also changed the password to my MiFi so someone cannot keep using it without my knowledge.

funny-gifs-mfw-i-smell-farts.gif

Just finished refreshing myself, and I feel a LOT better. Today should be an adventurous day today, as I am planning a bicycle trip this afternoon, weather permitting.

I'm going to take pictures of bikes to sell them.

My friend, a bit of advice. You want to sell bicycles, you gotta make the pictures bigger. That's what Photobucket is for. I've used it a few times on here already, and I don't regret joining, because it makes things go a whole lot easier for certain people with bad eyes.

Trying to get the Forum mods attention about the poster offering services to forge passports and visa documents etc.

Trying to get the Forum mods attention about the poster offering services to forge passports and visa documents etc.

Where? You need to PM VamPyroX or Calvin. They'll take care of it.

I got a text from my hubby that he took our daughter to the dentist to take the brace off. PAH!!! after two years, she felt weird without brace. Looking forward to seeing her teeth later. :D

Waiting on my "baby" at the Groomers....she's getting a bath and a shave for the Summer....Red bows in her ears too....

Ugh..... think I am coming down with a stomach virus. Not quite up to eating heavy foods today. Thankfully I bought three boxes of saltine crackers just for that purpose. I'm good.

About to prep my bicycle for travel this afternoon, but that may not be a wise idea becaue it looks like rain this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back