What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvin-Dancing--14240.gif

He can jump in anytime. But FIRST, let's see him dance down to his boxers for some! :naughty:

Grab some devil's quadruple fudge ice cream! I'll provide the ginger ale & JD for a sinful night of frothy delight! Ya in? :P

Can we have Hershey's chocolate on top too? Maybe some sprinkles... :D :laugh2: Oh please, I'm 3/4 the way to your place already! :laugh2: Of course, we need a few bad movies too, ya know. :P :laugh2:

Getting ready to return to the land of making a living after 5 days of being doormant.

I waited for everyone to go out and bought packet of pork scratings and had sneaky faggie...family all veggies and I gave up smoking sometime back,so guess I sitting here being total hypocrite and lier,i got no problems being hypocrite and lier

I am starting to understand what it feels like to be a spouse who's dependent on the other for stuff. I have one lady friend who depends a LOT on me for a bunch of stuff, and it's starting to wear me out. Think I now fully understand why many people end up getting divorced.

Just helping some people set up a meeting for the deaf

Being deaf myself I asked myself why some people do not attend some meetings so I am writing everyone about the deaf at a meeting and what to do about it.

This goes to the top brass at different organizations.

Trainman

I can't believe I am still hurting so bad from an injection I had 3 days ago. I haven't been able to sleep since then. Definitely had the shot in the wrong cheek:) Need to remind my self all shots on the left side, I sleep on my right.

I had my daughter download all my favorite Beatles songs so if I can't sleep at least I don't have to count sheep.

upside to everythingh:D
i so tired i thinking of going to bed i looking at sleeping pills should or should not take them...my head hit pillow and i be awake....no slept for days:(

Hi my name is Mike i´m from El Salvador i have 20 years old and i´m learning ASL.... i wanna make some new friends and practice my ASL.... Feel free to add my Skype: Mike Guardado o Migue.cgc29@hotmail.com

Waiting for my bath to be ready and then I will have a relaxing bubble bath to sooth my sore muscles from a good Zumba workout at work.

Listening to music.. finally! Finally got my new DAI cords yay! (now all I need are new hearing aids - or at least repair the left battery door...).

Although thinking about how to change up or do something about my plan of attack for job hunting :/ FL job was a bust :( (was so hoping for it...)

Listening to music.. finally! Finally got my new DAI cords yay! (now all I need are new hearing aids - or at least repair the left battery door...).

Although thinking about how to change up or do something about my plan of attack for job hunting :/ FL job was a bust :( (was so hoping for it...)

What are you listening to? So I can maybe be jealous.

just finished cutting up pineapple

1959960_10103559724041369_69273661_n.jpg

Shutting down my work laptop (I'm at home) then heading off to get my new ear molds & lunch then will go to office.

working, and lurking on FB and here. Can you tell I don't want to work? haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back