What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an amazing lunch with my younger daughter and her boyfriend. Came home and we FaceTimed with my older daughter in Ireland. I love seeing her but I do cry when we hang up. Her next trip is to Portugal with her class. She is super excited because the hotel is right on the beach and she is looking forward to the sun since it rains ALL the time in Ireland.

While you're there, give him a piece of your mind, and if Jess were here, know what she would say? Kick his nuts. (Hypothecially speaking, of course).

Well the doctor is a woman. Iek how that would work. But she is nit going to go without hearing from me.

Dreamer what did the doctor do? Did she say something wrong?

My guess? Gave her the wrong meds or something. Had that happen to me, when a new pharmacist filled my prescription with the wrong meds, and if I had not caught that, I wouldn't be here today. The pharmacy said that medicine, combined with what I was taking, would've killed me.

They had to remove this mold...i think thats how you say it and be taken for examination. She cut iff the wrong one. SsHe has already put anesthesia wrong in morning. Leaving most of my back numb (and thats why i didnt notice and that i fell asleep on procedure). Already that was bad and now seen im missing the wrong chunck of my back....and she isnt even here anymore!!! Im waiting till they drag her back in here.

They had to remove this mold...i think thats how you say it and be taken for examination. She cut iff the wrong one. SsHe has already put anesthesia wrong in morning. Leaving most of my back numb (and thats why i didnt notice and that i fell asleep on procedure). Already that was bad and now seen im missing the wrong chunck of my back....and she isnt even here anymore!!! Im waiting till they drag her back in here.

That doctor can kiss her job AND license goodbye.

It took me a few times to re-read it to realize you meant mole. lol. Hope that gets taken care of.

She probably won't get in trouble, but I'll have to go back again. But well if the paper marked a mole in my right top side....idk how heck she got my bottom left side... Also thanks for correction cuz I didn't know how to say that in English, x_x

My guess? Gave her the wrong meds or something. Had that happen to me, when a new pharmacist filled my prescription with the wrong meds, and if I had not caught that, I wouldn't be here today. The pharmacy said that medicine, combined with what I was taking, would've killed me.

If you get your medication filled at the same pharmacy it is almost impossible for a pharmacist to fill a medication that would interact and KILL YOU!!! What were the meds Mark?????

I worked in the pharmacy for over 20+ years, filled 100,000+ prescriptions and no one ever came close to killing someone.

If you as a patient give your doctor wrong information about your medication or illnesses, then it would be the patients fault for not informing the pharmacist correctly.

If you get your medication filled at the same pharmacy it is almost impossible for a pharmacist to fill a medication that would interact and KILL YOU!!! What were the meds Mark?????

I worked in the pharmacy for over 20+ years, filled 100,000+ prescriptions and no one ever came close to killing someone.

If you as a patient give your doctor wrong information about your medication or illnesses, then it would be the patients fault for not informing the pharmacist correctly.

I don't remember the name of the medicine now, but what I DO remember is that I was on a downward spiral, and that wasn't normal for me, and one night, I looked at my meds, and saw the wrong medicine in there, and staff informed the pharmacy where my medicine came from, and it turns out that the person who had filled out my meds hadn't been working there that long, and filled the wrong medicine combination, and that combination was not what it was supposed to be, and they didn't like what they saw, and fired him. And no, I didn't handle the prescription myself-- that comes directly from the doctor. It never reaches my hands-- ever. Only the doctor tells them what to do, and I never see the Rx. Now they have someone who's familiar with my meds doing it, so it does not happen again. All of this is true, and not a lie.

Reading AD and news online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recharging my Camera Batteries. Today was AWESOME, one thing after another. The biggest Incident was an Attempted Felony Stop by Major Crimes Task Force Detectives on a known Gang Member which turned into a Pursuit, then Crash and Bail, taking out a Traffic Pole in the process and culminating after a brief foot chase. I LOVE Holidays!

I just finished to read Chapter 10 - GDP in macroeconomic.

I am stretching out my knee. Having a recently injured knee bent for too long is NOT a good idea.

All I have to say is rarely is there a medication combination that are prescribed to the public that will actually KILL you... Medications that doctors, P.A.'s and Nurses have access to? SURE! Those can kill you! However, the likeliness that he was prescribed two medications taken together that would have resulted in death, slim to none. May cause complications, but kill? That's a pretty big jump... If you have an allergy you don't tell the doctor or pharmacist about, that's your fault, not the pharmacy or doctors.

Of course, Mark is known for fabricating tons of stories that most are incredibly inaccurate and far from the truth. No surprise to see this huge leap here once again. :roll:

Recovering from excessive chocolate intake. Thinking how my weekend did not feel like a weekend at all.... How is it possible that your days off feel so much shorter than work days! What a jip... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back