What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting my heart rate back to normal after the nastiness of the snowstorm.... got my money's worth of workout in that stuff.

Getting my heart rate back to normal after the nastiness of the snowstorm.... got my money's worth of workout in that stuff.

Man, I don't envy you one bit. I'll stick to my Cali sun or what little there is of it today. LOL.

I'm at work and got nothing to do right now. President's Day, so no new public records to do (but I'll get the huge stack tomorrow, ew!). No letters to the editor, cause no mail due to President's Day. What do I do?!

Trying to figure out a way for IP-Relay to let me know a call came in while I am on the computer.

I was on the computer doing stuff and apparently a call came in and I didn't know it. Saw that I had an email, went to check it and saw that I had missed a call.

I was thinking I wish AIM would blink and have a pop up in front of me no matter where I am browsing on the internet. AIM opens up only if I am in my emailbox and that's not noticeable because I'm not in my email tab. :hmm:

I'm at work and got nothing to do right now. President's Day, so no new public records to do (but I'll get the huge stack tomorrow, ew!). No letters to the editor, cause no mail due to President's Day. What do I do?!

Can you get at your "ear blog" while at work and waiting for something work related to come in? I checked and you haven't made any entries since January 24.

Trying to figure out a way for IP-Relay to let me know a call came in while I am on the computer.

I was on the computer doing stuff and apparently a call came in and I didn't know it. Saw that I had an email, went to check it and saw that I had missed a call.

I was thinking I wish AIM would blink and have a pop up in front of me no matter where I am browsing on the internet. AIM opens up only if I am in my emailbox and that's not noticeable because I'm not in my email tab. :hmm:

Do you have Google Chrome on your computer? That may go a ways in helping you. When I had Siprelay back then, if I was expecting a call, I would leave AIM running, and signed in, and keep an eye on the AIM tab, and when the call came in, it would flash that I have a call, and things would go from there. You may have to set up an e-mail notification or something on AIM.

Do you have Google Chrome on your computer? That may go a ways in helping you. When I had Siprelay back then, if I was expecting a call, I would leave AIM running, and signed in, and keep an eye on the AIM tab, and when the call came in, it would flash that I have a call, and things would go from there. You may have to set up an e-mail notification or something on AIM.

Yes I'm using Google Chrome. How does that help me? I'm using AIM within my AOL email, not AIM application alone. There is AIM application I could install and probably would work better but wasn't sure if I wanted to install AIM since I already have AIM within my AOL email. And to be clear, I'm not using AOL software for it. I'm using the online AOL website to access my email there.

Yes I'm using Google Chrome. How does that help me? I'm using AIM within my AOL email, not AIM application alone. There is AIM application I could install and probably would work better but wasn't sure if I wanted to install AIM since I already have AIM within my AOL email. And to be clear, I'm not using AOL software for it. I'm using the online AOL website to access my email there.

Yes, you probably will need to. If you choose to do that, I highly recommend using the express feature. It'll go quicker, but it's been a while since I used it on my laptop, since I have it on my phone.

Totally different topic. My bad. And putting you on hold that long is not nice. I had it bad with Amtrak last December when I was put on hold for nearly 35 minutes, and that was because the holidays were a busy time to be calling them.

They said there was a high volume of calls due to travel getting impacted by the snow. Makes sense.

I heard about air travel being impacted by the snow there, and now here.

It has to be so frustrating for those who are in charge of flight cancellations and delays. It has been a rough winter for the traveling businesses.

It has to be so frustrating for those who are in charge of flight cancellations and delays. It has been a rough winter for the traveling businesses.

It certainly has been. Amtrak has been largely unaffected, except for a couple of weeks ago when the temps went below zero, and they were forced to cancel several trains that day. Metra had it rough, too. Several of their trains have broken down, and several have had to be taken out of service for repairs, and their locomotives have needed repairs more than usual. I'm thinking they need to replace those F40's in their fleet, cause they won't last much longer in this kind of weather.

Can you get at your "ear blog" while at work and waiting for something work related to come in? I checked and you haven't made any entries since January 24.

I can't think of anything to blog about, otherwise I would. I do occasionally make blog entries while at work.

Going back to doctor cuz this new doctor didnt do their job right.....

While you're there, give him a piece of your mind, and if Jess were here, know what she would say? Kick his nuts. (Hypothecially speaking, of course).

Catching my breath after organizing my living space. Also checked for mail-- nothing yet. Probably will arrive late today due to the storm.

No mail today, post office is closed for Presidents Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back