What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recovering from excessive chocolate intake. Thinking how my weekend did not feel like a weekend at all.... How is it possible that your days off feel so much shorter than work days! What a jip... :mad:

Time to lay off the choc smothered cookies honey, gots narcotic appeal, ya know? :naughty:

Seriously, why under thegray weather? a little cool weather won't be around much longer, longer days are coming baby! :P

Time to lay off the choc smothered cookies honey, gots narcotic appeal, ya know? :naughty:

Seriously, why under thegray weather? a little cool weather won't be around much longer, longer days are coming baby! :P

:hug:

Oh it was just a weekend cheat. :P I hardly ever eat sweets and stuff, and now I'm suffering and feeling like crap so it's just a reminder to steer clear of that stuff! :P

Ugh, I can't WAIT for the days to be longer! I hate how it gets dark early... Stupid day light savings time... :mad: I just feel like poo today... feel like I haven't slept in ages! I'm getting old! :laugh2:

Oh it was just a weekend cheat. :P I hardly ever eat sweets and stuff, and now I'm suffering and feeling like crap so it's just a reminder to steer clear of that stuff! :P

Ugh, I can't WAIT for the days to be longer! I hate how it gets dark early... Stupid day light savings time... :mad: I just feel like poo today... feel like I haven't slept in ages! I'm getting old! :laugh2:

I can see wrikles in your face

I am 30, and not getting younger, although mind you, I do seem to be shedding pounds somehow.

All I have to say is rarely is there a medication combination that are prescribed to the public that will actually KILL you... Medications that doctors, P.A.'s and Nurses have access to? SURE! Those can kill you! However, the likeliness that he was prescribed two medications taken together that would have resulted in death, slim to none. May cause complications, but kill? That's a pretty big jump... If you have an allergy you don't tell the doctor or pharmacist about, that's your fault, not the pharmacy or doctors.

Of course, Mark is known for fabricating tons of stories that most are incredibly inaccurate and far from the truth. No surprise to see this huge leap here once again. :roll:

AHHHHH I was waiting for you to chime in. 100% agree and we both speak from experience. Pharmacies have many safety levels they go through before a prescription is given to the customer. A new prescription requires a consultation with the patient/customer. If you as a patient do not take that time then you as a patient takes that risk. Pharmacies today have an incredible system to track medications, allergies and yes even the dreaded IF IT WILL KILL YOU.....

Mew......I could go on and on here, but whats the use, right?

AHHHHH I was waiting for you to chime in. 100% agree and we both speak from experience. Pharmacies have many safety levels they go through before a prescription is given to the customer. A new prescription requires a consultation with the patient/customer. If you as a patient do not take that time then you as a patient takes that risk. Pharmacies today have an incredible system to track medications, allergies and yes even the dreaded IF IT WILL KILL YOU.....

Mew......I could go on and on here, but whats the use, right?

Days and days could be passed going on, but yes... there is no use... :laugh2:

*facepalm* :P

I've written scrips for people and get a call from the pharmacy telling me the patient is allergic to something. Well, they didn't tell me that! However, the pharmacy caught it. :P

I can't believe I am still hurting so bad from an injection I had 3 days ago. I haven't been able to sleep since then. Definitely had the shot in the wrong cheek:) Need to remind my self all shots on the left side, I sleep on my right.

I had my daughter download all my favorite Beatles songs so if I can't sleep at least I don't have to count sheep.

I only once got medications wrong but nothing to serious, plus the pharmacist was new after that never again. But i have gotten medications and turn out to be allergic to thm. Thats nevet fun. But then

Days and days could be passed going on, but yes... there is no use... :laugh2:

*facepalm* :P

I've written scrips for people and get a call from the pharmacy telling me the patient is allergic to something. Well, they didn't tell me that! However, the pharmacy caught it. :P

Oh how I miss working in the pharmacy. It got crazy, always busy, but never boring that is for sure. My favorite part was working for the DEA.

Females picking up antibiotics and we tell them this will make your birth control ineffective, use another source of birth control. The look on their face and then they say "why hasn't anyone ever told me this before" takes their calendars out and starts counting the days:eek3:

I only once got medications wrong but nothing to serious, plus the pharmacist was new after that never again. But i have gotten medications and turn out to be allergic to thm. Thats nevet fun. But then

Only problem is, I have no known allergies to any medications, BUT my old doctor from way back then gave my mom a prescription for a medication, and turned out that medication was also the wrong one, as I had a really bad reaction to it, like stomach cramps, and leg weakness, and it only got worse from there-- I got so dizzy I couldn't see where I was going, and it took me what, 10 days to recover from that? That was a horrible feeling, and I wonder why I'm still alive.

img-thing

Grab some devil's quadruple fudge ice cream! I'll provide the ginger ale & JD for a sinful night of frothy delight! Ya in? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back