What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from taking 2 neighbors some Hershey's Brownies that I made....One neighbor, who is a very big man...more than 350 lbs., his eyes got as big as marbles...:giggle:...Still have a 1/2 pan left....but it won't be there when my 17 yr. old gets home....

O_O I see. Well, my perspective is different, because we live in an actual house, and not an apartment.

roommate means you're sharing with somebody else - apartment, condo, house, home, boat, whatever.

it's same as housemate and suitemate. neither you and I are wrong but I'm just telling you that these terms are same thing.

Plotting how to make this flu go away faster! If this is day one... what is day three going to be like!? :tears:

Did you see a doctor?

:laugh2: I don't think I have to see a doctor when I'm a P.A. :P There's a bug going around this area as of lately, starts with sore throat and moves into that plus coughing, stuffy nose and headaches with a lower end fever. It will go away soon enough. I never get sick ever... So when I do, it's a kick in the butt! Last time I was sick was maybe a year and a half or two ago? :hmm:

Finished my taxes for 2013! Feels good to have it done early this year. Now I await for refund! Last year I wanted til the last minute.

Anyone done with their taxes?

WOW good for you. Hubby waits until the last minute to do our taxes since we always have to pay. It takes him a few months to get them all done, he has to file 7 tax reports. He does are children's and then some special taxes for some property we own out of state. He disappears into the office for days on end.

:laugh2: I don't think I have to see a doctor when I'm a P.A. :P There's a bug going around this area as of lately, starts with sore throat and moves into that plus coughing, stuffy nose and headaches with a lower end fever. It will go away soon enough. I never get sick ever... So when I do, it's a kick in the butt! Last time I was sick was maybe a year and a half or two ago? :hmm:

How you know that you have flu?

You need have tested to make confirmation for flu.

If flu test is negative so you have other viral or bacterial infection.

WOW good for you. Hubby waits until the last minute to do our taxes since we always have to pay. It takes him a few months to get them all done, he has to file 7 tax reports. He does are children's and then some special taxes for some property we own out of state. He disappears into the office for days on end.

Seven?! That's a lot of paperwork.

Finished my taxes for 2013! Feels good to have it done early this year. Now I await for refund! Last year I wanted til the last minute.

Anyone done with their taxes?

Mine is done.. I am getting the refund today!! :D

I'm going to bed now so good night to all of you. :D

How you know that you have flu?

You need have tested to make confirmation for flu.

If flu test is negative so you have other viral or bacterial infection.

Nawww... Then I get the lecture from my grandparents...

*Says in heavy thick Romanian accent*

Back at home, in Romania, we did not go to doctor for flu! You get sick, you drink goat milk and vodka! Maybe have glass of wine before bed time, take away edge. Waste of money these doctor types! Alcohol is all you need to feel better, drink up! :laugh2:

I'm dead serious, almost word for word... that is the lecture I will get... :laugh2: Seriously though, I don't go to the doctor when I first get sick... I only go if I stay sick for more than 3 or 4 days. :P I suck it up buttercup! :P

What am I doing? I am trying to figure out what I may or may not need for today's travels. I know I'll need my ntouch mobile and ntouch PC, yes, but what else? Oh, yeah. Money for something, maybe? And for sure my Free Ride Permit, too. I'll for sure need to bring my ClearSpot, too. Also need to figure out which bag I am gonna use-- my laptop bag or my backpack? I think my laptop bag is better-- less chance of my electronics getting snatched.

Drinking coffee before getting ready for work. Off to a late start.

What am I doing? I am trying to figure out what I may or may not need for today's travels. I know I'll need my ntouch mobile and ntouch PC, yes, but what else? Oh, yeah. Money for something, maybe? And for sure my Free Ride Permit, too. I'll for sure need to bring my ClearSpot, too. Also need to figure out which bag I am gonna use-- my laptop bag or my backpack? I think my laptop bag is better-- less chance of my electronics getting snatched.

Sounds like you have a lot of work to do today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back