What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say, noooooo!, tough goonies! :laugh2: But any weekend day usually does it for me! :dance2:

That blows... I have a set schedule for the most part on both jobs... So that is nice. I usually end up with Friday / Saturday off. Sometimes I get a Sunday, but I hate when my days off aren't back to back. -_- I'm right there with ya, as long as I get at least one weekend day off and don't have to be at work super early, I'm pretty happy. =P

^^^:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:^^^

Thinking about going blonde... :hmm:

Aren't you... already.... Blonde? O.o Am I color blind!? Am I not seeing your picture correctly?! Oh no I'm going to be blind and deaf! :shock:

Aren't you... already.... Blonde? O.o Am I color blind!? Am I not seeing your picture correctly?! Oh no I'm going to be blind and deaf! :shock:

Umm no, dim your screen, it's an auburn color. Pic was taken outside, appears sun kissed! ;)

Umm no, dim your screen, it's an auburn color. Pic was taken outside, appears sun kissed! ;)

Sun kissed... :giggle: Okay, well it looks blonde to me still, but I'm on a work computer and it's old and terrible... so, I think you'd look great with blonde because that's what I always thought you were anyway! :giggle:

Sun kissed... :giggle: Okay, well it looks blonde to me still, but I'm on a work computer and it's old and terrible... so, I think you'd look great with blonde because that's what I always thought you were anyway! :giggle:

Actually, my sister is! Here's a better look...

IMG_20130714_144908.jpg

Your sun kissed???? Does that mean that me and Phoenix can kiss you in the sun?!?!?!? :naughty:

Actually, my sister is! Here's a better look...

IMG_20130714_144908.jpg

Holy BEANS! :jaw: You and your sister are very beautiful by the way. :D

Still stand by you'd pull of the blonde very well... man, you two look like twins damn near!

booking a hotel for DC! I totally forgot to do it. I have a huge work conference meeting at World Bank in a few weeks. a very very very long meeting..... :mad2:

Hoping to connect with people who have Nissan Quest/Mercury Villager or Pontiac Montana van.

just gonna bed, watched a weird drugs film, but its real lame, nothing like trainspotting of the 90s...

oh grum do you have to go to bed,i enjoy your posts....i just come back break neck speed from london spoke to daughter she said she poorly and her operations sites had broken down got home find she massage the truth sod all the matter.i banned her to another room and i chilling on computer or i would kill her

I'm having a pint of "Trooper" beer!

Happy in one sense that my local AFL team played a very important game today and beat their opponent on their home ground....
But unhappy in another sense that Australia has voted in a complete clown to be their next Prime Minister.... what is wrong with you people???!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back