What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the mall with both daughters. I feel awful, pain etc. I didn't want to miss this opportunity, so I'm here. I'm doing a lot of sitting but still fun!!

Getting ready to go Cochlear Implant exercise-Seniors dance tonight.

Wirelessly posted

I am relaxing after this long week of work and practicing my Zumba skills, loads of fun dancing and making new routines:)

Zumba when i get me body back together may do that but looks tough..getting ready go to bed

I enjoy relax on research on study php and coder programmer I am realx localhost own myself on project!

Getting serious about learning ASL. Ordered all the requirements, made my folders and sharpened my pencils. Completed units 1-2.

I'm really sore from all the activity this week, but feel great accomplishing things. This last week, I walked about ten miles. Haven't been able to do that in a very long time.

re-tape the grips on my few bats...gotta be ready for fall softball league, leggoo!!!

Wirelessly posted

Removing old nail polish to put on a new one :)

Plotting my Oct. train trip. Putting the stations in my GPS app on my iPod then will download the maps between the stations so I can track the trip. Taking the Cardinal westward through MD, VA, WV, KY, OH, IN to Chicago.

Talking with a friend about going with me to get a piercing next weekend... buahahahah!!!

Talking with a friend about going with me to get a piercing next weekend... buahahahah!!!

Really? Where do you plan on it next? I had a belly button piercing, but it has since been removed.

Really? Where do you plan on it next? I had a belly button piercing, but it has since been removed.

lol! I want my nipples pierced... >.> :laugh2:

Something about them looks sexy!

I have a feeling this will hurt... a lot... but I have a lot of piercings... so nothing I'm sure I can't handle. =P

I'm just divided... Had a belly ring, would like to lose a weeeeee bit more weight before attempting that again... x.x But you have the body you could get away with a belly ring perfectly! =P

My left ear is pierced ... nothing else ... I did that on a dare my nephew(that is a cop) didnt think I would so I went to walmart and had them poke a hole in it lol

LOL! Hey I'm just talking about it and thinking! I've seen them and I'm like wow... hmmm... Then I think about it and I'm like oww... hmmm... So I'm on the middle road... lmao!

My left ear is pierced ... nothing else ... I did that on a dare my nephew(that is a cop) didnt think I would so I went to walmart and had them poke a hole in it lol

I have my libret, snake bites, 2 in my left eyebrow, tongue, nose, ears ect ect. I don't wear them all at once... but I have quite a few. :laugh2:

lol! I want my nipples pierced... >.> :laugh2:

Something about them looks sexy!

I have a feeling this will hurt... a lot... but I have a lot of piercings... so nothing I'm sure I can't handle. =P

I'm just divided... Had a belly ring, would like to lose a weeeeee bit more weight before attempting that again... x.x But you have the body you could get away with a belly ring perfectly! =P

Oh you will feel that! :-O I nearly did that, but the ice was enough as it is! :shock: :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back