What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Hey I'm just talking about it and thinking! I've seen them and I'm like wow... hmmm... Then I think about it and I'm like oww... hmmm... So I'm on the middle road... lmao!

Get a set of nipple clamps with a chain between them and try wearing that for a couple days LOL you can get them on Amazon don't ya know ;) :naughty:

Oh you will feel that! :-O I nearly did that, but the ice was enough as it is! :shock: :laugh2:

LOL! That's what I'm worried about. But if I go in there, I'll go through with it. I have too much "I'm a tough Bi**h pride" to walk out of there once I walk in with that purpose... lol! I think I'm more worried about the pain that I'll feel with my bra right there all the time!!! I found a studio in Tampa catered to women, run by women, and they're like $20 a piercing plus jewelry... So I was like hmmm... This sounds cool, so I'm going to go look at them make sure they're clean and all that before I walk in and commit. =P We know how some shops can get... D=

Get a set of nipple clamps with a chain between them and try wearing that for a couple days LOL you can get them on Amazon don't ya know ;) :naughty:

I'm sure clamps are MUCH much different than a piercing! lol! :laugh2:

LOL! That's what I'm worried about. But if I go in there, I'll go through with it. I have too much "I'm a tough Bi**h pride" to walk out of there once I walk in with that purpose... lol! I think I'm more worried about the pain that I'll feel with my bra right there all the time!!! I found a studio in Tampa catered to women, run by women, and they're like $20 a piercing plus jewelry... So I was like hmmm... This sounds cool, so I'm going to go look at them make sure they're clean and all that before I walk in and commit. =P We know how some shops can get... D=

Just a thought here ... get a nursing bra with the holes in the front for the nipple and has the flap to cover up ... that way it wouldn't be as tight pressing down until it's completely healed up so it shouldn't hurt as much.

LMAO! I can see me picking up on people at the bar... Hey baby, want to see my sexy nursing bra? rofl!

tell you what I'd Never ever have a Prince Albert!

That... that would be painful.... Ridiculously painful... o.o

LOL! Yeah... well no more worse than the Queen liking to have sex with horses... o.o

playing pokies on fb where i should be studying

Wirelessly posted

Reading post and commenting before going to sleep in this heat.

Counting down the hours until I am free from work... ONE MORE DAY!!!

zlnqMgV.gif

Getting ready for Cochlear Implant exercise- 3 hours of a live swing band.
HarbourFront /Toronto. Free.

Bad news ends in 2 weeks

I learn it lose. it is serious worry. it is really scary for me will cutting medication. lose getting worst sick. It will worst. I learn make sure system on function!

I am counting down until my Friday, Saturday and Sunday off! SO EXCITED!!! SLEEEEEEEEP!!! And some drinks... =P Hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back