What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Listening to the RHCP on the radio

Printing out craft store coupons. My daughter wants to start on her son's Halloween costume - a moose.

resting painful foot bunion removed 6weeks ago still swollen

Helping sis to get settled in with me. Going for a swim, then dancing and possibly man-trouble! :wiggle:

Took my son to his soccer game and then my roommate and I went to an Ideal Protein meeting to learn more about the program. Now, I am about to take a nap.

Just got through speaking to my daughter in Ireland via Facetime. It was so nice to see her. I turned the camera and let her talk to her dog thay I am watching for her. He was so happy to see her, he licked my IPad screen. They have not found a place to live yet. The biggest place was 400sf but not in a nice area.

resting painful foot bunion removed 6weeks ago still swollen

:eek3: !!!!!! I had googled bunions a coupla months ago because one of my friends has bunions in both feet. That's one hell of a surgery that you had!

I just learned that "worcestershire" sauce is pronounced as "wooster"!

Wirelessly posted

Relaxing reading comments and posts.

Sitting out back, drinking a cup of coffee and watching my little dog terrorize the bigger one. So, so funny!!! I've spent a lot more time outside with my daughters dog. This morning I could actually hear some bluejays that were a little ticked that the dogs were close by. I will be so sad when Murphy has to leave too. What an amazing (pound found) dog.

Uuuuuhhhhh! Done!!! Rented a manlift 7 AM Sat morning, start working on leaf guard for the gutter, plus giving house a bath, and in the front of the house, before putting the leaf guard I have to add hooks to the upper part of the gutter so that way we can hanged Christmas lights easily. So got the whole house sparking clean and no more cleaning leaves out of the gutter!!! Been working starting 7 AM till 5 PM both days and I just finish!!! Heineken time!! Groan, I'm so sore.....

resting. just finished Spartan Race. it's a joke compared to Tough Mudder. but gotta shower in a min to scrub all the mud from my ear, nose, ass, etc.

trying to relax and get back into posting here at AD....:giggle:...

Had a great day swimming, kayaking, and paddle surfing so I am relaxing before going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back