What are you doing right now? Part II

Could you do it on your own phone?

too small and uses up too much data. Should be focus on working but sometimes a nice 10 min mental break is nice.

For her phone, yes, but it is probably filtered out at her work computer. That would be a regulation issue.

For her phone, yes, but it is probably filtered out at her work computer. That would be a regulation issue.

After she said that she could not use her work computer I asked about using her own phone. She came back with the bit of the size and data use. I did not repeat all of the other when commenting that using the phone was not a regulation issue but size and amount of provider data used.

So it is not a regulation issue but a device and provider plan issue.

I prefer to browse through AD on a computer. Much easier but it is filtered out on my computer since the Internet is monitored by the central office.

OK ! I have no idea what making it taste so awful. When I called the water department the guy said nothing was wrong with the water, that some people have difference
preferences in the water they drink! My neighbors that lived in the same city all their live are so use to the swamp taste that is normal to them. YUCKY !
The guy that water department think the water taste fine.
Sometimes the problem isn't the water's source but the plumbing in the house. Or, it could be you have an overly sensitive sense of smell which also affects how things taste.

The link to Zero Water has a way to check by ZIP code the general quality of your water.

I just checked mine. I am exactly on the border between 2 cities and 2 counties. So I checked both. One was 248, the other 379. How interesting. The 379 I wonder if it's because it's well water.

is there an explanation somewhere on what the TDS means and score range?

Mine is ~50, one friend's is ~123. Daaaamn... the area where my first job was in PA is 303.. (I am assuming that's bad...) *thud* and where I grew up....342 (It was mostly country/moving towards 'suburbia')
According to the website, the maximum EPA limit for tap water is 500, and the maximum FDA limit for bottled water is 010. Other than that, it's personal taste.

In my area 64 is low and perfectly fine, so I don't need to filter the water but I found filtering it to 000 does taste better, to me. That might be because I have to drink soooo much water that I'm more sensitive to that little taste difference.

I just checked mine. I am exactly on the border between 2 cities and 2 counties. So I checked both. One was 248, the other 379. How interesting. The 379 I wonder if it's because it's well water.
Maybe.

The most accurate way is to use a TDS meter in your own tap water. That's how I check mine. They sell for under $20 at Amazon. Mine came the Zero Water Pitcher.

Thank u...Wait and see but I have noticed that my energy levels are much better..not as sleepy in the afternoons. Good start. The wieght thing is going slowly and yesterday I gained 1 lbs back from eating Mexican food loaded with carbs. lol Also drinking beer with it too. No, I am not going to give up the occasional beer and delicious foods but just for a daily thing with not consuming so much sugary stuff.

are you on a well structured disciplined plan?
do you have weekly and monthly goals set for loss and gain?

when will YOU be in the octogan?

you can always eat good and still loose weight and even keep it off if, your also eating it in the right portions, and its the right stuff at the right time, and your also burning it off with select target workouts to design your body for your needs. since your in b.more. i assume your needs are survival ala mad max style...(b.more hasnt gotten any better has it?)

i wouldn't worry re a pound. especially if it measured in a day...

i can design a plan suited to your particular needs of survival for your environment.

pm me..

Mourning the loss of a dear online friend. I did meet him back in 2012. No official word yet as to what the cause of death was.

My
Car oil change
oil change calculated into a bigger a bill. Bearings , front brakes , tire rotation , brake fluid and wipers:D

I need my car to get me from A to B and B to A:)

My

oil change calculated into a bigger a bill. Bearings , front brakes , tire rotation , brake fluid and wipers:D

I need my car to get me from A to B and B to A:)

its not talking or in the case of us Deaf signing to oneself that's the a plm ..
its answering yourself that gives the hint...

Sometimes the problem isn't the water's source but the plumbing in the house. Or, it could be you have an overly sensitive sense of smell which also affects how things taste.

The link to Zero Water has a way to check by ZIP code the general quality of your water.
Then there has to be a lot of people with an overly sensitive sense of smell and taste in my city b/c the bottles water sell like crazy . I have 2 neighbors in my building that have no sense of smell, when I ask them if they can smell something they told they can't smell. So the water taste fine to them and I know 5 neighbors
that lived in this city all of their live so they are use to drinking the water.

its not talking or in the case of us Deaf signing to oneself that's the a plm ..
its answering yourself that gives the hint...
It was my error , excuse me :) sometimes my phone appears small screen not like a desk top PC . My apologies to you

Cat+drinking+water.gif

Back