What are you doing right now? Part II

crazy how they found water on mars..i always knew they would...et was badass.....
mad days these days..

I agree, glass bottles are a lot better for you than plastic bottles too. I remember getting our milk in glass bottles .
They still sell milk in the bottle at the local dairy and grocery store. Best cold milk!

They still sell milk in the bottle at the local dairy and grocery store. Best cold milk!
Not at my grocery store and we have no dairy around . The one we used when I was a kid when out of business years ago. :( I was at a flea market once and a couple found a wooden crate from the dairy we used . I wish I had seen it first .

glass bottles....milk bottles..next your going to be saying the made nukes to drop em...

mmmm
Just like things were back in the day! I only drink Coke from Mexico glass bottle and real sugar. American coke has too much syrup.
Coke from Mexico is sold at WM .99 cent or $1 +CRV charge.

Just like things were back in the day! I only drink Coke from Mexico glass bottle and real sugar. American coke has too much syrup.
Coke from Mexico is sold at WM .99 cent or $1 +CRV charge.

the coke in mexico was stupendous...first time on the light pink stuff in some shack contina outside tijuna, not to far from el burro (covers eyes, pauses.. shakes head...covers eyes again)...
dman..

anyway...
mexican coke always tastes better. if you want the best ice cream in mexico its in coayocan (yes where frida is from)of course. just behind the zocallo, past the tarot shop, a red striped building..in rather nondescript, and low key..
best Japanese joint in all mexico along with a wicked Japanese ranzai zen myushinji lineage stone and plant garden is the The Asociación México Japonesa, the Nichiboku Bunka Kaikan in las aguilas, avaro obregon. ( li lived up the street) i eat there often...

Would they take the swamp taste out of my water ? It sometime smell so horrible I hate to use it. I called the water department and was told the water is fine to drink ! If this was true so many people wouldn't be buying bottled water in my city. I spoken to few people that tell me they give their pets bottles water too.
Depends on what's causing the swamp taste.

http://www.zerowater.com

is there an explanation somewhere on what the TDS means and score range?

Mine is ~50, one friend's is ~123. Daaaamn... the area where my first job was in PA is 303.. (I am assuming that's bad...) *thud* and where I grew up....342 (It was mostly country/moving towards 'suburbia')

Depends on what's causing the swamp taste.

http://www.zerowater.com
OK ! I have no idea what making it taste so awful. When I called the water department the guy said nothing was wrong with the water , that some people have difference
preferences in the water they drink ! My neighbors that lived in the same city all their live are so use to the swamp taste that is normal to them. YUCKY !
The guy that water department think the water taste fine.

Good luck, Shel. I hope it is successful for you.

Thank u...Wait and see but I have noticed that my energy levels are much better..not as sleepy in the afternoons. Good start. The wieght thing is going slowly and yesterday I gained 1 lbs back from eating Mexican food loaded with carbs. lol Also drinking beer with it too. No, I am not going to give up the occasional beer and delicious foods but just for a daily thing with not consuming so much sugary stuff.

Back