What are you doing right now? Part II

are you on a well structured disciplined plan?
do you have weekly and monthly goals set for loss and gain?

when will YOU be in the octogan?

you can always eat good and still loose weight and even keep it off if, your also eating it in the right portions, and its the right stuff at the right time, and your also burning it off with select target workouts to design your body for your needs. since your in b.more. i assume your needs are survival ala mad max style...(b.more hasnt gotten any better has it?)

i wouldn't worry re a pound. especially if it measured in a day...

i can design a plan suited to your particular needs of survival for your environment.

pm me..

Thanks I have a coach. I am just focusing on eliminating the sugars from my diet and changing how I eat. Besides I will be leaving for Vegas on Monday so when I get back from my trip, I will start a exercise plan with my coach. For now, I am doing a lot of walking and swimming each day.

Thanks I have a coach. I am just focusing on eliminating the sugars from my diet and changing how I eat. Besides I will be leaving for Vegas on Monday so when I get back from my trip, I will start a exercise plan with my coach. For now, I am doing a lot of walking and swimming each day.

vegas there you go its easy.
just get smashed and pass out someplace int he sun..
youll wake, if you do, allot lighter...

cheap too..
diets, discipline, recipes smesepees, who needs em..
tsk tsk
good for you...

Paying bills. At 5:30 in the morning. Oh what fun. It is to ride in a one-horse sleigh.

Took my brother and his family to the airport and now paying bills online before I leave for my trip.

Will it have a purplish tinge to it ?

J/k I hope your arm is better.

Waiting to take off my purple bandage and clean my arm off.

I think I remember you having a fairly rare blood type and they preferring to be able to call you when a donation is needed rather than you just going to regular blood drives. Is that what just happened?

Just came home from the store with my new Keens shoes all ready for all the hiking and walking I will do on my trip.

I think I remember you having a fairly rare blood type and they preferring to be able to call you when a donation is needed rather than you just going to regular blood drives. Is that what just happened?
You remember wrong. I have a fairly common blood type. Today was just a "routine" donation. Yes, I did get called ONCE to make a donation.

Blasting Metallica's Master of puppets

Waiting for a text from my friend as to when she wants to meet up to get some ice cream at a local diary farm.

Did you just get some to eat while you were there or also some to take home for later?

Probably just to eat- considering the hot weather doubt she got any 'to-go'.

Ahh- well I'm boring too LB- I tend to vanilla or strawberry but do love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream (the more chunks of dough the happier I am).

Back