What are you doing right now? Part II

Just a question for all..... which do you prefer: purified or spring, bottled water? I like the spring water, it tastes better. Anyway, take the purified vs spring water test. And then decide.

There's a water place near me and their purified water is good. I bought Voss it come in a glass bottle , that water is bliss!

There's a water place near me and their purified water is good. I bought Voss it come in a glass bottle , that water is bliss!
WOW ! It's hard to buy a lot of things in glass bottles today. I bet bottle water does taste that way , if a plastic bottles of water been sitting around too long I can taste the plastic in my water . Yucky ! We always have a big pitcher of ice water on our table at meal time , so I got in the habit of drinking water all the time instead of sodas .

Really- how many different ways can you talk about drinking water...

I started to use a Britta filter pitcher before I left SC- worked ok. No idea where it is right now. My poor life is scattered all over. I don't have a mattress anymore (the one I had in SC)- gave that to my niece. I said the next mattress I get will probably wind up with my great-nephew since the mattress I got in GA ended up going to my nephew, then bought the last one in AZ. Sigh...

Just a lil place of my own is all I'd like. My own furniture...

WOW ! It's hard to buy a lot of things in glass bottles today. I bet bottle water does taste that way , if a plastic bottles of water been sitting around too long I can taste the plastic in my water . Yucky ! We always have a big pitcher of ice water on our table at meal time , so I got in the habit of drinking water all the time instead of sodas .
Voss is the only glass bottle water so far . It's little pricy but worth it!

Any grocery store sells it even Walmart

Hm looks like Walgreen's does too.. will look next time I'm there. But for the price.. good grief... I'm not buying it. For that price it better last me 6 months!

Hm looks like Walgreen's does too.. will look next time I'm there. But for the price.. good grief... I'm not buying it. For that price it better last me 6 months!

Yes, I know it's pricy it's from Norway. Each state is different my WM it cost $2.75+.10 CRV +tax. I bought other things along with the water. That's one 31 oz. glass bottle

We use the Zero Water Filter pitchers and travel tumblers. Works great!
Would they take the swamp taste out of my water ? It sometime smell so horrible I hate to use it. I called the water department and was told the water is fine to drink ! If this was true so many people wouldn't be buying bottled water in my city. I spoken to few people that tell me they give their pets bottles water too.

Norway is the land of delicious water and people with square heads. Like mine. :afro:

Voss is from Norway. Filtered water tasty. I really loved it! I prefer glass water bottles over plastic.
I agree, glass bottles are a lot better for you than plastic bottles too. I remember getting our milk in glass bottles .

Back