Weirdest Dreams

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

Reaction score
What is your WEIRDEST nightmare?

Err.. I cant explain mine but its something related to a book. Like reading the title part then it turn to open the page then I would actually wake up feeling falling for no freaking reason. EVERY TIME!!! Damnit! I had those dreams like since I was 10 years old. Weird, huh?

When i was pregnant with my daughter, just about EVERY night, I would dream up a person coming to the room and kill me with alota different method. Yikes! :crazy: I think the pregnancy actually made me pyscho? :eek: Dont you agree? :crazy:

AWW!!!! Some peeps have that problems. U guys ACTUALLY do dream but just dont remember the dream u just had. Ugh!! Doesnt that sucks?

Yes, i always have a realistic dream. and i have deja vu many times... there is something weird between dream and realistic are connect!?

I have had lots of weird dreams. I do remember some. Some are quite personnal and would rather just discuss with the person or people involved. I use to have a weird dream when I was a kid. It was the same dream I use to have over and over again. It is so weird, I can't really explain it. I haven't had that dream since I moved out of that bedroom. It must be something with that bedroom.

lol i remember one of my friends, she dreamt about two books fucking... lmao. bind to inside bind.:buttsex: :laugh2:

Sheila, perhaps the pages of book mean parts in your life.. and how you feel powerless in these parts or situations. How about that?

CK - if I might add something to your experience, Edgar Cayce (famous American sleeping prophet in the 1920's) once said that dreaming is like channeling your higher self/creativity or soul, and it is not any different from meditating.. except dreaming gives you automatic protection whereas with meditating you would have to manually protect yourself (grounding, spirit guides, etc). There is also something in the area of metaphysical about your experience - you are "remembering" or "experiencing" multiple lives at once. They call those parallel lives. How's that for being multidimensional? Feel free to drop any of this that doesn't vibe with you. I'm just throwing out thoughts.

For those who want to look up symbols for a dream or two, there are a few links I know of --

http://www.dreammoods.com/index.html
http://www.spiritcommunity.com/dreams/contentse.html

Originally posted by compLicaTed
lol i remember one of my friends, she dreamt about two books fucking... lmao. bind to inside bind.:buttsex: :laugh2:

:eek: :laugh2:

I've had many wierd dreams-- but I love them! I just like how dreams makes my mind go wheeeee lol

my best friend told me two week ago she dreamed of getting MA degree in blowjob

MAN some of those dreams that u have said is funny. :ROFL:

Anyone got weird dream last night? I didnt.

i agree with Liza's comment abt how the dreams sometimes can parralel different lives --

ive had a few of my own dreams that ended up as deja vu or are very strange and would need to analyze that to find out its' meanings even the ones that are scary and have woken me up in the middle of the night sweating and have a hard time going back to sleep :(

There was one dream I had when I was a little kid. I dreamed that I was being hunted down by a guy with two left feet. I would be running in the woods and this guy would be running after me. I could tell that I crossed his path if I saw only left feet footprints. After having that dream, I was scared of the woods and always investigated every footprint I found... for the next few weeks. Yikes!

Back