Weirdest Dreams

Do anyone of you ever look at a dream book/dictornary to see the meaings of your dreams based on objects/symbols that you see in your dreams?

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Do anyone of you ever look at a dream book/dictornary to see the meaings of your dreams based on objects/symbols that you see in your dreams?
Yes, I have... and I find them to be full of bullshit. There have been stupid translations in there that I don't even want to bring up cuz they are too complicated to explain!

Vice, wow, our some common thought. Yeah exactly so that! its supercool deja vu, sometime scary! geez.. I think 5 years ago, i had supremely forever deja vu contiune for two months. the follwing dream anywhere I went to. Everythings was recurred it made me freaking NUTZ out of the blue!!! my mother ever seen me my action :crazy:. she can't handle my situation. it is hardly explain to you.

Liza, I believe in reincarnation and resurrection of Super-human series. interesting about science and studied monkey stuffs because i never heard about this before. thank you for bring this up. Have you seen that movie called the twelve monkey?

Most public people thought that dreams and Deja vu are so FAIRY TALE... because they are so unconscious and heavy sleep today... till the end of the world where nightmare will come upon them as wars, rapists, racists, different things. one day they will wake up and become this MIGHTLY DEJA VU that who can't escape out. they will be more hatred eachother, because of dream control them.

Originally posted by Aphrodite

Absolutely I do! I don't always take them seriously, but I look on the MSN dream dictionary all the time and sometimes it does make sense for me, to help interpret my dreams. But sometimes the interpretations are tooooo broad and can be applied to many situations. So, thats why it can be vague still.

sometimes i dream abt school, its so realistic..sometimes i see light flashing in my dream and it is actually light flashing..one time i dreamt that i was sitting on a stone wall and a huge man walked by and kidnapped me...deja vus abt that dream..also one odd dream i dreamt that me and my family was sitting in a room and eating then yesterday i went to my future to be aunts parents and when my family and i sat down and i saw my sister s plate and it just flashbacked to the dream and i asked mom if i was ever here before and she said no..weird??

my dream is that I was being famous and getting recognized for my works.. i don't know if that is true or not.. dream sometimes may be true about ur future.. or it is just a dream..... but I certainly hope it does come true cuz I would lvoe to be famous someday. hehe.. oh well see what will happen later on.

Originally posted by Apocalypse
sometimes i dream abt school, its so realistic..sometimes i see light flashing in my dream and it is actually light flashing..one time i dreamt that i was sitting on a stone wall and a huge man walked by and kidnapped me...deja vus abt that dream..also one odd dream i dreamt that me and my family was sitting in a room and eating then yesterday i went to my future to be aunts parents and when my family and i sat down and i saw my sister s plate and it just flashbacked to the dream and i asked mom if i was ever here before and she said no..weird??
Apoca, yes Once dream test you, if you recogize your recurring dream is truth and listen your own dream. i wish i know your interpertation of your dream. i can't because it is very complicate and amaze! Dream is control Mind and channel Mind you are inside than see everything outside..

I had weird dream last nite...its something related to poison spider. I cant really explain it because i kept waking up at the time and kept seeing it after closing my eyes. Ugh!

And just rememberin I was like 13 years old or something and dreamt about me going to a park ( i was going there everyday to ride my bike) but after dreaming being murder/raped... I stopped going there because it was wood everywhere. *Sigh* Terrible Terrible dream. It was telling me that it would happen when I'm 16 or something like that and never happened because I stop the WHOLE year of being 16 then at age 17, I was kinda going back but I fk it. :D

The weirdest dream I have had that I remember is (in my dream) when I was chasing a friend of mine in the gym, I think we were playing tag. When my friend ran into an opened door, up the stairs, and then disappeared. I looked around in the gym, and the light was flashing vividly. I was like "KNOCK IT OFF, CHRIS!!!" It won't stop, so I woke up and found that my alarm clock light was flashing. DUH! Time to get up.

I was in junior high school that time. :roll:

Liza -- i have faced those "demons" IRL and nothing typically scares me with the exception of the stupid glaucoma pressure tests i hate those but ofc different subject and thats IRL -- anyway -- the dreams that i have had that were scary involved someone else who i know IRL and have tried to encourage her in the dream state to confront her own and to stand strong -- since then ive not had anything that bad related to her and good chance shes managed to learn how to confront her own fear(s) -- ive also in dreams seen myself back in time and see the VERY same womyn i know IRL (the one who was the subject of the previous explaination abt fear(s) ) and anyway i often see what looked to be latin type buildings in an area thats so HOT (which i presume possible locations in the Latin American countries particularly Central America (perhaps El Salvador in their capital city San Salvador) :dunno: yet as im not able to travel outside the USA (no visa and would need to apply for 1) -- someone has said its possible she (the womyn ive been speaking of) is my soulmate and i believe thats true cuz we seem to know what we feel/going to say and etc

Originally posted by ChelEler
The weirdest dream I have had that I remember is (in my dream) when I was chasing a friend of mine in the gym, I think we were playing tag. When my friend ran into an opened door, up the stairs, and then disappeared. I looked around in the gym, and the light was flashing vividly. I was like "KNOCK IT OFF, CHRIS!!!" It won't stop, so I woke up and found that my alarm clock light was flashing. DUH! Time to get up.

I was in junior high school that time. :roll:

man thats weird :crazy: :eek: :crazy:

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Yes, I have... and I find them to be full of bullshit. There have been stupid translations in there that I don't even want to bring up cuz they are too complicated to explain!

It can be full of bullshit - and sometimes the translation can make sense or not.

I think these translations are only subjective, based on writer's insights and assumptions and it is up on us to agree w/ these writings or not. It is hard to be objective with these definitions.

I only look up at them to see if I agree or disagree with the input of the thing/symbol that I see in my dreams.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Absolutely I do! I don't always take them seriously, but I look on the MSN dream dictionary all the time and sometimes it does make sense for me, to help interpret my dreams. But sometimes the interpretations are tooooo broad and can be applied to many situations. So, thats why it can be vague still.

Strongly agree about the vauge/broad interpretations. It could be not specific enough at some points. I believe it is up for these readers to generalize on their OWN interpreations from using the information on the dream dictionary.

I have had many recurring dreams that has to do with survival. I survived thru Titanic, wars and other disasters. It was so weird and scary for me!

:ugh:

Does this mean that I will have to go through a difficult crisis in my future?

Nah, sometimes if you dream about bad things, it can mean the opposite and bring you something good. That's according to the dream dictionary.

I always dreamed about airplane crashes when I was in high school, and the dream dictionaries said to avoid airplanes. But I love flying and flew on airplanes later on in college. Then my airplane crash dreams stopped. Weird. Now, I just dream about foreign countries a lot. The dictionary says that I am going to move somewhere in the near future. So... who knows. It's difficult to say what dreams really mean.

Originally posted by SilverRoxy
I have had many recurring dreams that has to do with survival. I survived thru Titanic, wars and other disasters. It was so weird and scary for me!

:ugh:

Does this mean that I will have to go through a difficult crisis in my future?

MSN Dream dictionary defines dreaming about diasters as...

DISASTER
A definite dream of contrary. To dream of witnessing or being part of a disaster predicts an improvement in circumstances.

I hope y'll can understand what I mean "Predict dream"... It happened rarely few time like I go to sleep and dream about doing something like meet some people at the mall... Few day later I went to the mall and saw few people I remember I saw them before, it was actually in my dream... it happened few time

Back