Weirdest Dreams

I had a dream this morning about AD. :eek: But I dont remember what it was about :ugh:

Had a weird dream, and a bit of scary.

I dreamt of this last night!

I was at this hotel room, trying to gather my stuff up for my departure and one guy suddenly went into my room and invaded me. He made an attempt to rape me, but I was determined to protect myself, trying to shove him off. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself. He cannot get in at all, but I can feel the bangs in the door and I was in the shower. I didn't have my clothes on, and I found my sister's clothes in the bathroom and put them on. And, I saw the window magically appears - so I opened it and ran out.

I do have many weird dreams during my slumber moments, but it is my FIRST time to dream of someone trying to rape me! Eek! Can understand how these ladies feel from the past experiences. I think the rape idea brainwashed my mind after I read 2 novels related to rape "Lovely Bones" and "Lucky" from the same author and guess I related myself quite well to this writer through my dream.

Will post more of my dreams later on! Guess I am one of these few people who are able to remember their dreams well. I once wrote a research paper on dream for English class and I can recall that our daily information input from our real life can brainwash into dreams during our sleep.

Yes, I do have weird dreams occassionally. The most recent was very odd and I suspected that dream was something to do with my past history, but I am not sure of the dream was meant. So, I might investigate my history somewhere in New England this summer if my plans do not put on hold.

The most wierd dream I ever had was in.... black and white!
I was dreaming that I was in some town, and following this crowd of people to a barn. Then I saw holes appear on wall like from gunfires and people were dropping dead from the bullets. I just fell to ground and pretend to be dead. Then when it was all over, I got up and escape the barn. I walk through the town, and then I go up a hill. There is a small machine that brings people up the hill and I ride on it. I see red colours all over the place, like red roofs, red shirts, red stars, etc... One guy next to me kept on telling me this word: "obetem" again and again. I walked through the town and saw an old woman smiling at me and welcoming me into her café. Thats when I woke up.

I have millions of weird dreams. I keep a journal about my dreams.

Does anyone ever have a dream that something is occuring in the dream and at the same time, in real life. For example, I have had dreams and my mom is calling my name in the dream. I wake up, my mom is calling my name to wake me up for school. (that was years ago).

I have had at least 5 dreams stuck in my head for a long time. My dreams are royally fucked up. I don't know if I want to write about the dreams or not. But, if I had to title each of my dream, they'd be:

The Missing Child

The Children's Death

The Friends' Divorce

The Oven

The Boardwalk

New updated! Today is April 20, 2003. I got dream last night about had sex with Annie Nicole :naughty: after I watch her tv show

Originally posted by Liza
Sheila, perhaps the pages of book mean parts in your life.. and how you feel powerless in these parts or situations. How about that?

CK - if I might add something to your experience, Edgar Cayce (famous American sleeping prophet in the 1920's) once said that dreaming is like channeling your higher self/creativity or soul, and it is not any different from meditating.. except dreaming gives you automatic protection whereas with meditating you would have to manually protect yourself (grounding, spirit guides, etc). There is also something in the area of metaphysical about your experience - you are "remembering" or "experiencing" multiple lives at once. They call those parallel lives. How's that for being multidimensional? Feel free to drop any of this that doesn't vibe with you. I'm just throwing out thoughts.

For those who want to look up symbols for a dream or two, there are a few links I know of --

http://www.dreammoods.com/index.html
http://www.spiritcommunity.com/dreams/contentse.html

Liza, :type: "thank you for share information." :D i don't believe in dream symbols.. they don't know what exactly is their dreams. they aren't extremely psychic! :roll:

You must have expreinced with dream paralle, because you believed in your own dream. You are definitely right, my mind is channel soul.:mrgreen: like it is transmigrate into another body at sleep. :zzz: is meditate. LIZA!?, I was just wondering if you believe a reincarnation? :ugh:

Originally posted by ckfarbes
Yes, i always have a realistic dream. and i have deja vu many times... there is something weird between dream and realistic are connect!?
lol i love deja vu, its cool to have deja vu ;) i once have a super long deja vu. it was when i was like 5 or somethin like tha. I dreamt tha i was woke up my dad and went down for breakfast, clothes on, etc. then waited for bus. then went to school and etc until about 11am in morning. then when i woke up everything was repeated! whoa huh?
Originally posted by compLicaTed
lol i remember one of my friends, she dreamt about two books fucking... lmao. bind to inside bind.:buttsex: :laugh2:
lol :laugh2: tha is so strange to dream about haha
Originally posted by vvti low rolla
i had dream about had sex with jennifer lopez...but it came out only dream :mad2:
:laugh2: lol why jennifer lopez? just wonderin..
Originally posted by prostock19
Does anyone ever have a dream that something is occuring in the dream and at the same time, in real life. For example, I have had dreams and my mom is calling my name in the dream. I wake up, my mom is calling my name to wake me up for school. (that was years ago).
lol tha happened to me many time. dreamt tha dad was tappin on my shoulder to wake me up and in one sec later, dad was tappin my shoulder in real life jeez.

once i dreamt tha dad was comin to my bedroom to wake up. at tha point i quickly force myself to wake up and beat dad by nick of time! lol

Had other DREAM last night.

I was on rollerblades, and I stormed into the food store and people were looking at me as I was doing something wrong! One guy signed at me at the store and I was like THRILLED to see someone in the store who can talk to me in my language!

Then, I just bladed out, and saw a meadow of daisies and grass ahead of me, and I just took myself down and laid down in peace.

I noticed that I dreamt more on weekends due to more hours of sleep, I reckon!

Awesome deja vu experiences, you guys!

Yes I've had dreams that were so realistic... as if I am living out another life or two. Parallel lives, yeah...

Fly Free: Facing your "demons" in your dreams will dissolve the hold your fears have over you, I guarantee it! I did it -- I was floating above this nasty monster that was trying to grab at me, lol... I was scared shitless, and tried to keep myself afloat but I kept being dragged down... I was so tired of being scared shitless and so tired of keeping myself afloat, I just went down to the ground.. and shook the monster's hand, and thanked him for a well played role. He was shocked.. but started to grin, and left me alone. I also faced my another fear.. BIG waves. usually I'll have those BIG waves coming at me, and I'd try to run away... eeekkk... then I just jumped into them out of hell, and POOF I never had the wave dreams again. I just saw more fun dreams opening up to me. I learned to control my dreams, and lucid dream often... when I do "awaken" in the dreams! hehe

Now I am perplexed over this dream I had recently.. I saw an ivory body of an English or French queen laying on some kind of table... in an alley of NYC or something, with her stuff in pieces.. also ivory. This happens right after I have that Hellraiser dream scene and saying bye to a woman I just had an affair with (Never had lesbian relationships in real life) but I sometimes have those female lovers in dreams. I was thinking that the queen was probably something from a past life. Was thinking of Marie Antoinette. Hehe! People also commented how I look very similar to "Mona Lisa" years ago.

CK: Thank you! I believe in reincarnation. Otherwise, how could we get deja vu? I believe Jung may refer to deja vu as something we access info from the past and the future in the "collective unconscious" aka Akashic Records (as New agers like to call it that). This could account for the 100th monkey theory as well, when a learned behavior of cleaning potatoes started with one monkey... this monkey taught another, and so it is taught... all on one island... suddenly other islands' monkeys acquired this learned behavior of cleaning potatoes... scientists think it is that 100th monkey that made the difference, and voooooom... it was implied that the learned behavior may have been passed on psychically after having reached that critical number.

Think about it... 100th monkey theory may also refer to the biblical prophecy of 144,000 people going to Heaven (ascension)... or having Rapture. It would just take that 144,000th person to influence the rest on a global scale... so almost everybody would go to "heaven," anyway. This is about a social change.

I just could go on more, but I'm afraid I'll bore the fuck outta y'all! LOL I love mysteries, especially the human's unchartered regions of the mind and social aspects.

Back