Watch Your Kids Numb Nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was too bad the zoo didn't try to get people to move away b/c all the yelling and screaming didn't help at all this had to been very confusing to the gorilla
and he may had ran with the boy b/c he felt threaten by the people freaking out at him. People should had been told to SHUT UP ! and move back by the zoo. t|This is
done when the police are handling a threaten situation with a human being and they can be reason with a little better than a 400 lbs. gorilla People are told to stay inside their and people allow to stand there and freak out and the boy mom yelling " Mommy right here !" WTF ! Where was she when her son was climbing over the railing ???
We lost a beautiful innocent endanger animal all b/c of some people stupidity !

here is a post by someone about the whole thing- she is someone who has worked with gorillas for quite a few years.
https://www.facebook.com/amanda.odonoughue/posts/1203379586363094

She stated what someone above said- Haramba was posturing and trying to be intimidating (whether or not due to the screaming- jury is out on that one for me personally. He could still have done that even if there was stillness and quiet...).

two more videos--
http://www.lovethispic.com/blog/840...after-the-boy-fell-in-the-water.-look-closely.

I read also somewhere (might be in one of the videos) that the boy was actually trying to move AWAY from the gorilla but the gorilla wouldn't let him, he grabbed him and put him between his legs and hovered over him. I'm sure some will say "that's protecting him!" and others will say "No- that's being aggressive and intimidating".

No one will ever know- humans and primates can't communicate directly so humans need to rely on what they see right there- actions and body language. The kid did suffer a concussion and scrapes but otherwise no serious injuries.

So it appears that BOTH the Zoo and Parents are at fault for this... it's no win situation for both.

8072b5bd1b1f5a51c75180017d8fa496.png

Animal lovers around the world are enraged over the death of Harambe, the 17-year-old silverback gorilla shot and killed at Cincinnati Zoo last week. The rage only increases as new video footage reveals the rare 400-pound gorilla was actually holding hands with the little boy that snuck into his enclosure right before he was shot and killed by zookeepers.

The 4-year-old boy had mentioned wanting to swim with the gorillas before somehow slipping away from his parents and falling 15ft into the massive gorilla's enclosure. He landed with a splash in the pool as terrified onlookers watched the gorilla pull the boy from the water and then carry him off to safety.

As it turns out, no one needed to be terrified for the little boy… clearly, he was in good hands. It was poor Harambe that was in big trouble thanks to the disappointingly destructive human species.

Zoo personnel have stepped out in defense of their decision to shoot and kill the gorilla in order to prevent the boy from being harmed. Yet, as you'll see in the following footage, the gorilla appears to be treating the boy with tender love and care, even holding his hand.

http://www.earthables.com/gorilla-holding-hands-with-boy-shot-1832316459.html

Does anyone know what happened to the gorilla's body once he was murder ? :( There are more photos of the gorilla holding the boy in his arms on facebook . Someone posted this on another forum I use .

I was wondering if he was brought to a taxidermy to be put on display somewhere. I hope he was buried like you said . :(

Would you think Zoo would put taxidermy on a gorilla? I highly doubt it...why would they do that when this controversy stems up from last week?

Would you think Zoo would put taxidermy on a gorilla? I highly doubt it...why would they do that when this controversy stems up from last week?
To be honest with you I would not be surprise at what happen next . People won't even know if this happen and if the animal was send to another country . The zoo may not care if it made some $$ on this.

To be honest with you I would not be surprise at what happen next . People won't even know if this happen and if the animal was send to another country . The zoo may not care if it made some $$ on this.
*SMH*

I can't imagine the terror this poor kid felt!...and anyone actually watching this transpire....

I know , this was living HELL for the poor boy . He is very lucky to live , the fall alone could had killed him.

Does anyone know what happened to the gorilla's body once he was murder ? :( There are more photos of the gorilla holding the boy in his arms on facebook . Someone posted this on another forum I use .
The gorilla wasn't murdered.

http://dictionary.law.com/default.aspx?selected=1303

One thing they did was harvest some of his sperm.

I don't know about this gorilla but usually large animals are cremated after necropsy.

For me, I blame on parents for lack of responsibility.

I refuse to 'blame' the parents OR the Zoo for what happened. All we know is what we SEE. We were NOT there at that very moment to know what was going on with the zoo folks and the mother. Losing a kid is very very easy to do- even in a damned department store. Even if the kid was in a stroller- they can climb out of that easily. It was an accident. I know fault lies with both of them but that's where it ends for me- I'm not going to add on to that fire thank you.

SMH... hate that the poor mother is getting crucified for this. It's insane. My faith in humanity and people who armchair judge just gets lessened by the day. Especially when somebody goes :D all the time.

I don't see what the purpose would be for the zoo to taxidermy the poor gorilla... I doubt the zoo would be worrying more about money than the respectful disposal (for lack of a better term sorry) of Harambe. Also agree that he wasn't murdered.

Glad to see though that they did harvest sperm to keep his species alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back