Wanna play Postitive game about ad members?

Katzie is a nice and best mom for her sweet darling daughter.

Wendy is a good friend of mine that we get together in the summer time. Hopefully we will do that again this summer.

Cher and Angel, you guys are sweet and dont lose that and are the greatest friend of mine.

RoadRunner you are a funny guy and could make me laugh and we had a blast back in the old days in DC. :hugs:

For all AD'ers I am still learning about ya but give me a chance will ya?? :giggle:

Levonian: I've gotten to know him when I first became a member here in 2003, I recovered how sweet and how very dear he is to me, We chatted in PM land, and gave him advice for his beloving Mayflower, and it did work after all. ;)

Mayflower: I gotten to know her after a few of her posts, I can see why Levonian married her, She beautifully inside and outside, and also a very dear friend to me too, I admire her so much.

Malfy: What can I say about that goofy chick? I've gotten to know her after I read her story about her cochlear Implant, And learned so much from her. We had some great laughs. Even about that special milkshake. :giggle:

Pomeranian: I have known her from another forum, She always been so sweet to everyone around her, I've grew close to her and still remaining friends, She a great gal, if you really knew her.

Tekkmortal: I've gotten to know him really well in December when we chatted on aims, He might be super shy in AllDeaf, But he really a sweetest person out of the forum, We had some great laughs going back and forth on big momma jokes, skinny momma jokes and etc. He has a huge great heart which I admire so much. He is a very responsible person, has his own house, has a good paying job, he worked so hard where he is at now. I'm proud of him and He is true special to me.

VamPryoX: What can I say about that Rochester college student? heehehehe... I've met him in real life, He is very funny, nice. We had some great times. He is a great friend.

I am not done yet, I got more.. bare with me... ;) I might post more tomorrow. ;)

Lasza (sp)

i met her online for almost 2 yrs now.. wow.. we are great friends.. we finally met on VP.. we chatted, funny, joke.. hehehe!!! we cant wait meet in person soon!!!! right sista?? :ily:

peachylady (excuse me if i am right or wrong sp)

we finally met on VP, we chatted.. she is very sweet person, i met her hubby too... they are soo cool person... smile.. :ily:

cheri cheri cheri!!???!!!

i met her here.. she is very friendly, sweet, nice person.. i met her on webcam, she is VERY shy and giggle cuz of i joke with her.. made her laugh.. also i met jordan on webcam too!!!! :ily:

Tweetybird: I've done webcamering with her, She made me blush so much. She is also really the funniest person too, very sweet, very honest and very lovable. I hope that someday I get to meet her in real life, and hopefully that would be at the AD Catus.

OldNavyGirl: Tuna! Tuna! I love to tease her and she loves to tease me, She such a sweetheart, We've chatted many times, and I've saw her on webcamera too, but she was too shy to show her own face. :giggle: I hope that someone would pick her up soon, Cuz you don't know what you missing out on, She is a super great person. Come on guys, don't let her wait too long. ;)

Deaf258: I've gotten to know him after a few posts he made, He makes me laugh all the time every time, He is very creative and sweet. He's my second brother to me. I love him dearly.

Nozobo and Oakley: Those two brothers are really cute young gentlemen, I've seen their wacky webcamera. :giggle: They are very sweet young guys and they both have such a great heart too, If you really knew them. I also love them dearly too, hopefully someday, I'll have my chance to meet those handsome fine men.

Got more! :grouphug:

Nozobo and Oakley and i chatted on VP.. they made me laugh hard!! cuz of they are sooo funny, picky on each other.. hahaha! i wish i meet them in person someday!!! they are very good people.. :wiggle:

Nozobo, He's a great and a friendly guy to hang out with, he's also funny and he's really happy to be with Oakley, I saw him on VP with Oakley and they had good bonding. :D he also enjoyed hanging out with me when he was in Seattle last year.

TongueOnFire: I've met her through Deafchat several years ago, She was so outgoing, friendly and a big flirt. I've also met her in person, She doesn't live that far away from me, actually really close to me. She's a great friend, and I love her to death. :mrgreen:

WildKaTReSS: I've known Sarah through aims, and here, We have chatted many times in the past, She still very special to me, I love her to death too. :ily:

Codger: I don't barley know him that well, personally But I've read his posts and he makes really good ones too. I do think he is a great guy, would love to get to know him more. ;)

Magatus: Josh is my polities buddy, He is so sweet, and knows how to treat a woman just right, I know everyone loves him the way he is. He has such a great warmth heart, If you really gotten to know him well enough. He cares about everyone. And he is one hottie male, soo fine.. *hisss* :lol:

Peachylady: Peachy Pie! I've known her through ^Angel^ and Roadrunner, She is a terrific lady, She is so full of life, She is a very good listener, She gives out very great advice, She is wonderful inside and outside, without doubt. I am also glad that I'm going to meet her in person in June. I cannot wait, I am so excite. :hug:

Oh boy there so much to list...... *exhauled* :mrgreen:

OK.. I will start here...

Steel: You have always been a great friend of mine and we have been there for eachother and you are an awesome listener! You are like my little brother and I will always continue to look out for you. I hope that one day you, Jeremy, James and I would hang out all together. It should be alot of fun!!! :lol:

Roadrunner: What can I say? You are an awesome guy and when I needed you to talk as a friend, you was always giving me great advices and we would talk often about the Bible and other interesting things such as animals... for example: Bats and Coyotoes. LoL! :)

Cheri & Angel: You are my sweet angel friends and you r just very special in every way and God has blessed you guys to be on earth here to help others in need and make great friends when we all need you!!! :ily:

OldNavyGirl: I knew you when we went to ISD together and even though we are a few grades apart.. you are still a great person and I hope that one day we would get together again! You are always silly on webcam and cuddling with your beautiful cats! :) PURRRRR... LoL!

Oakley_04: You are one of the goofest and sweetest guy I know! We used to have such great times on the bus when we was on holiday breaks from ISD and always chatting. I am glad that we got in touch together again and congrations on your relationship with Nozobo.. may the relationship grow so beautifully and grow old together now and forever! :ily:

Nozobo: I have known you for a short time but you are a great person and please be good to Oakley_04 and treat him like a prince should.. hehe! :)

Liebling: We have met a few times in the AIM chatroom but you was such a nice person and I hope we personally get to know eachother through PM or on AIM better. You are also a very interesting person and tell us what living in Germany is like. My step-dad's family is from Germany and moved to Chicago in the early 1900s..it was very interesting story. Of course..I love German food.. and I hope that one day we ll visit you guys there and show us the history of it.. especially I would like to see what was WW2 was about. :)

Kujeu 75 (sp) aka Koothice: You are a very nice and interesting person.. and always enjoy traveling.. I hope you do travel and touch every land of the world!

Katzie: You are one wonderful gal and very darling! You are also a great mother to your daughter Allyson and just continue on being a great friend to all of us!

JavaPride: You are one wonderful person and you have always helped me all the time. You are also very interesting and I enjoy your stories! :)

DeafCuba98: You are a great person and just very friendly.. I lost your sn but please pm me and I will give you my new sn from AIM. You are also a great single dad and I wish there r more dads out there like you now a days. :)

Oh My Goodness, Cheri! I love you! :ily: :hug:

Cheri said:
WildKaTReSS: I've known Sarah through aims, and here, We have chatted many times in the past, She still very special to me, I love her to death too. :ily: :hug:

*Mwah* Sarah :thumb:

Libeling: Michelle! Michelle! The only kind and sweet Germany lady of the year, I knew Michelle from another forum when she first became a member there, Then gotten to know more of her here in AllDeaf, We became really good friends, She have taught me some Germany language, even bad ones. :giggle: Michelle Is a greatest person that I have ever known. ;)

Liza: Liza is the sweetest most kind young woman that I've gotten to know her from another forum and here too, She gives out really awesome advices, I am not afraid to come out and just say it, She is wonderful inside and outside.

Tousi: I've seen him in other forums, beside this one, as getting to know him alit bit better, He has a great sense of humor, most of all he makes me smile, He is such a good person inside, He does bright up my day. Deep down I really admire him and the kind of person he really is.

Reba: Even through we don't agree much with each other, But she has made remarkable posts, she gets her point across without even trying to hurt anyone. I gotta say I'll give her an around of applause for just being who she is, a person who is honest with others and within herself. Even through I gotta say she really is a special person.

Alex: What can I say about him? I admire him because he tried to be fair with everyone in here, He is a very good/sweet Administrator, He cares about each one of us. I hope I do get to meet him in real life at the AD Cactus. Alex, Stay cool dude. :thumb:

Meg: Meggie! Meggie! I've gotten to know her from here, Love her posts and chatted with her on aims, She really is a very nice and sweetest person. Men don't know what they are missing out on, Caught her while you can because you'll never know what type of person she really is. Hurry up! :giggle:

Sabrina: She lights up my day with her images and humors posts, I've known her from Deaf-Chat couple years back, and gotten to know more of her here in AllDeaf, I am so proud of her and for who she is, And how she found happiness again in her life for the first time with American Chopper. She deserved so much happiness and loving that any women would want. ;)

Sabby! Chopper! Meg!

My my... I didnt forget three people I met also....

Saaaabbbbyyyy and AM Chopperrrr! .... I sure glad that I met you! It was awesome to VP you. Your fiance is soo cool. You guys are meant for each other. I will never forget you two.

AND....

I am sure MEG is puzzled that I am commenting about her. When I first met her in Oregon. I thought she is drop dead gorgeous. Why the world is she single? She is quite catchy!! Man, I m glad I met you and You have helped me with my common sense. I ll never forget the gorgeous girl!

CHERI: I had gotten to know her little better after we first chatted in last December. She is really a sweet person and is easy to get along.

TWEETYBIRD: She is a funny person. She usually escapes her cage often to post in AllDeaf.

^ANGEL^: She keeps her halo polished often.

LEVONIAN & MAYFLOWER: They do make a funny couple. They sure like their monkey business!

OLDNAVY: Methinks she still lives in Old Navy store.

Aw :ily: mwah!!

Roadrunner - has a gentle heart, very kind, and more of a peacemaker, he's always there to listen whenever I need him, he always makes me smile, laugh, and cheer me up when I'm feeling down, he would be the first person I would go up to because I just love his gentle warm hugs!...He's my best friend and someone I truly love with all my heart, and hopefully spend the rest of my life with him....

Cheri - has a goofy personality, she is very outgoing, funni, and loveable, she sure makes me laugh all the time, she always there, and she's my best twin sister, and I wouldn't trade her for anyone...

Peachy Lady -has a very sweet, gentle and loveable personality, I've known her for about 4 years now, she is the type of person who would be there in a heartbeat, she listens, cares, smiles and even cry...She is the type of person who has a respect for everyone and she is very easy to talk to, She is one of my best friend and I don't know what I will do without her...

TongueOnFire - has a wild personality, she loves to flirt and is very outgoing, she is very funni to be around, she has a great sense of humor, I've knowing her about 4 years or so, and we hit it off great after meeting each other in person a couple of times now, she is one of my dearest friend and a sister to me...

Malfoyish - has a sweet personality, she always seem to make me laugh even when I'm feeling down, she has a way of cheering me up, she's a great friend to have, I don't know what to do without her either, love her like a littler sister....

TweetyBird - has a bright and sweet personality, she is fun to be around, love her sweetness laugh and she is one of my dearest friend, love her too....

Liza - has a great personality, she is really sweet and very friendly, I enjoy my time chatting with her on msn, she's a great listener and give out the best advice and suggestion....I got to know her more here in AD than I did in another forum, she's such a great friend to have....love her also....

Liebling - has a wonderful and gentle personality, I enjoy learning germany language from her, she is funni and has a great sense of humor, I enjoy my time chatting with her on line, she is one of my best friend and I sure love her like a sister too...

DreamDeaf - has a sweet, gentle, and goofy personality, she always seem to make me laugh every minute of the day, I couldn't go a day without seeing one post of her locking Roadrunner in the closet, I love the way she tease others and me too...She is one of my dearest friend also, and love her like a big sister ....

OldNavyGirl - has a sweet, goofy and friendly personality, she is soo goofy to be around, she loves to tease by calling me pampers which I love calling her Tuna heh....She's such a great friend to have, love her too...

WildKaTReSS - has a sweet and gentle personality, she is sure funni and I enjoy her company alot, she is one of my dearest friend, love her like a little sister....

Megan - has a sweet, gentle and friendly personality, I enjoy my time getting to know her each day, she is a beautiful young gal, and She has a great sense of humor, and she is one of my dearest friend, love her like a sister too!

Mlkshkgrl - has a sweet and friendly personality, I enjoy my time teasing her in " Have you noticed " thread, she is one funni girl to be around, and hopefully get to know her more...

Pomeranian - has a friendly, gentle, and a sweet personality, she is very friendly, and I've known her since I met her from another forum, she is a great friend, I enjoy my time chatting with her, she is funni and very bright young girl....love that girl!

Raging Quiet - has a sweet and soft personality, I enjoy reading her funni post in the " Have you noticed " thread, I sure would like to see her post more often, missed having her around, she is one of my dearest friend, she has a great way of making others laugh or smile, shes such a sweetheart...

Reba - has a really soft and gentle personality, I enjoyed getting to know her each day, she is really nice person to have around, hopefully to get know her more, I enjoy reading her posts and she seem like a bright and smart lady...

IcedTeaRulz - has a great personality, I enjoy getting to know her alittle, she is one funni chick, and I would love to see her post more often here which I enjoy reading all of her posts, she is one of my good friend, hope to get to know her more....

Nancy - has a sweet and gentle personality, I enjoy reading her posts too, she seem really nice, and I hope I get to know her more....

Mayflower How can I forget about her....- has a wonderful, gentle and warm personality, she is soo friendly , and has a great sense of humor, I love to watch those two tease each others, I hope to see more of them here, which I enjoy their company....She is one of my dearest friend also, love her like a sister too...

( I will post more tmr, I'm getting a bit tired here )

JavaPride: You are one wonderful person and you have always helped me all the time. You are also very interesting and I enjoy your stories!

thanks wildkintress! for the kind words you said about me.......

well let's see

Lasza for her sweet and opitmitisic mind and honest feedbacks

Fly Free for her bluntness and understanding and supportive times and ofc her laughter and great sense of humor and last but not the least our wild ride thru the usa thanks for the memories!

Gemini Cat ( aka funnybebe78) for her quirkiness and love of lipsticks and ofc her sense of humor

DreamDeaf for her wild sense of humor and honest to goodness heart and soul!

CoolieFroggie for making these debates and laughters come alive in AD

Mayfoyish I know we never talk but i truly love ur slytherin mind!

Liza.... Sweeeeeetttttt lizaaaaaaaaa oh lizaaaaaaaaaa *jane* why don't you calllllllllll me oh lizaaaaaaa *jane* :-D ur a heart and soul soul thinker truly all ard grrl! i still have the yellow ribbon on my truck :) and most of all ur norgwein heart! thanks for the aloha!

Kujife u rocked dude and u deffy have a wonderful thinking and sense of humor most of all ur teaching us the language and true sense of mind!

Oddball ur sooo goal oriented and u have succeeded in everything u looked forward to doing. thanks for the vegas week and the best time of my life there. thanks for letting me show u more of SF and the best of all thanks for being a great friend!

last but not the least ALEX u have done so much not just for Ader but also for me, u gave me a great start in my forum and u helped me learn about so many things in every aspect in life thanks again for all u have done! (((((((((Alex))))))))

Umm let's see now i think thats all the poeple i have known for so long but i know there is more! but again thanks for Aders u are being truly yrself~!

Thank you everyone who posted nice compliements about me.

Nozobo, and Oakley, I'm glad to see you guys on the VP, it was fun seeing you on VP and Oakley, Oakley, stop stealing my OLD NAVY stuff. Nozobo, u're funny when you're shy on VP. I'm looking forward to see you guys soon.

Cheri - Oh yes yes, Pop your cherry, :giggle: Thanks for being a great online friend and enjoy our chats, picking on each other, too. I'll remember you always and see you in JULY -- that's for SURE

^Angel^ yup yup, you're always wearing the pampers! w00t w00t- you're a nice gal to chat with and I enjoy picking on you Don't be afraid to IM me. :o Psst... ur halo is still broken!

RoadRunner - I am really glad to meet you and been a good online friends, you're definitely good at making stories - being creative! I love calling you a BRATTY, and you're always a BRATTY in this --->PERVERT club. :giggle: I'm also glad you're good at giving advices as much as you can when I need one.

Magatsu -- I have always enjoy our conversations, advices, and picking on each other. I'll never forget you for who you are. U're a GREAT friend and knows how to keep the conversation rolling. U definitely have a GREAT heart and I know it too. Thanks for being a wonderful and close friend to me. I wish you best of luck in the future

Taylor - Thanks for being a friend and having some good conversations that we had, I still want to KIDNAP your kittens! Keep it up learning sign languages! I wish you best of luck!

Wildkatress -- Yea yea i knew u from ISD too! Yeah Yea we gotta meet someday again! Hope things are going good for you! Keep in touch, GIRL.

Liebling -- We finally met online with some other AD peeps.. :giggle: I'm glad to meet you -- you're definitely a nice lady -- Thanks for being a great friend, I enjoy our conversation, and KEEP IN TOUCH!

Alex-- I've seen u around for SOOOO LONG since AOL!!! Thanks for keeping AD forum open and we all enjoy posting and reading the forum, getting know one other! U're definitely a nice guy and I'll never forget you and seen you being shyyyy on webcam long time ago. :giggle:

LinuxGold -- the flying man! You're suppose to fly over to my place some times ago! what happened? oh yea u're afraid of me! hehe, just kidding. You're a great guy to chat with, good listener! Hang in there!! Keep in touch too. We gotta talk one day again!

Vampy -- Darn the vampire ! Thanks for the bigg help with the avatar! LMAO.... and too bad, we missed each other at ntid to meet - DARN it! Someday we will!! I can see you're a nice guy to chat with.

:grouphug:

lazsa is rock gal and glad that i have some chance to get know her ... from on now gotta call her dart gal !!! hehe

nozobo is neato guy!!!!

yea yea i know both of them in real life but not that deep well enuff to know otherwise they are so kewl folks ...

poke at oldnavygal hehe oh i said gal !! i am glad that i have gotta know u for few years on and off through the years as i think u are so such sweet and cool gal to talk with ...

all of ADers what can i say about u ??? i have been lurk round and glad to have some chance to get know some of you ... i am sure ohhh knightwolf68 has been disappear into dreamworld lol ... so here i am ... sorry i didn't have the chance to get know everybody here .. u would probaly say that i am very lonely ghost wolf here !! just kidding ... so if you want to get know me ... please feel free to ask for IM so we can keep in touch with any of you ... (c:b

Sorry all AD'ERS...

I don't know who rest of you all everyones personalities... should I giving you postive ways.. No..
Have not made met w/me or webcam too...

Btw all of you guys are just fine as well..

Espically Tamara, Quite few times contact each together.. Wishes have right timing contact each together due different time zones. Great to get know her little bit at time.. Will come grow better friendship. :thumb:

Liebling, Excellent personalites on message board. Getting know her little bit.. take my time to grow friendship..

thanks thanks to Cheri/ Angel .. mwah ...

CHERI : she is very funny lady , sweet, outgoing too, flirting too.... i know cheri since 2002 in deafchat. then finally met her a month ago , she is a good lady!! full of humor of senese! :D

ANGEL : she is very shy , sweet lady .. she is outgoing too.. she is not really *flirting* , cause she is too shy.. hehe.. i met her in 2001 .. since i met her and her man Roadrunner in August 2004 ... we still see/chattin each other off and on ...

ROADRUNNER : he is cool dude.. funny , sometimes weird *psst* . haha! j.k ... i met him long time ago before twinnies ... finally met him last year *August 2004* wiht her lady Angel ..

PeachyLady: she is good listener, helping wtih ppl's little advices if needed , she is a good heart to anything .. i met her in 2002 same as cheri .. i havent meet her yet! One day i will.. cause she used to be in my man's deaf camp in 70's long time .. so they need to see each other for REUNITE TIME someday! :)

other rest of aders... i just met few of you guys as PunkyWolfy,Bewitched, WisdomLady, Sabrinia, OldNavy , TweetyBird, CC sinned , MlkShkGrl , more.. i dont know what their personalities are.. but i need to studying theirs little more.. hehe!! *rubbing my hands*

Back