Wanna play Postitive game about ad members?

I forgot to mention DeafMonkey...went to school with her..a nice gal.

Oddball, where have you been? BBNT has been pulling his hair out over your extended absences! Lol, good to see you now and then....

Hahaha. I have been busy with my job, my getaway trips to NYC and NJ, and of course, lurking here. I got a job offer in NJ after hiring freeze is finally lifted. I like my job in PA, but I have to make my move to NJ because I knew that NYC/NJ have better deaf communities and events. Not mention the cost of apts is not that cheaper. :ugh3:

Hahaha. I have been busy with my job, my getaway trips to NYC and NJ, and of course, lurking here. I got a job offer in NJ after hiring freeze is finally lifted. I like my job in PA, but I have to make my move to NJ because I knew that NYC/NJ have better deaf communities and events. Not mention the cost of apts is not that cheaper. :ugh3:

Good reason to transfer; I wish you all the best! Come here a little more often! lol

For me...

RebelGirl- she's great member and always trust about redneck, that's heart of dixie. :D

Y- She's so nice to me and treat fairly too, never got problem with her.

Sweetheart- I know about her for several time and she's nice but she got into debate so rarely with me.

Sequoias- He's good man, help me alot on AIM, talk so funny and not much to get problem with thim.

TweetyBird- She's sweet to me and seems friendly to most of AD members.

Racheleggert- She's so nice to me and explain about family genetic issues, also she knows about most of them like school shooting, war or whatever.

GalaxyAngel- Your so hilarious on me but please don't slap on my face. :eek: :D

Steel and Fei Ku- They are great members but they got little issues like Heath.

I will update it soon.

Part II

I'm going to add more....

Sequioas~ Did I just spell that right??? I could never spell your name right! anyway, I met him on vp once or twice thru Tweetybirdie and thought he was a cutie! He's shy that's for sure!! He's also very sweet too! Sweetheart is lucky to have him!

Leibling!!!!! Now.. don't think I forgot about you! You are awesome and I love reading your comments and always had great advices in alldeaf. I so can't wait to meet you next year!!!

Butterflygal!!!!! you are so sweet as well! I hope to see you next year too!

Soonersseth~ You are one of the most sweetest guy I've met, very friendly and always smiling!

Vol.... ... can't spell that out.... sorry.. but you're cool in my book!

Freewoman~ I've always thought you were cool and loved reading your post.. but where are you now??? I sure do miss you!

Raingurl!!!!!! You're a Newbie and you're already getting really popular here! I think you're really sweet and friendly! I love reading all your comments and threads you create. You always interest me by your words. keep it up~!

Codachild~ I know we don't really talk but we send each other great comments and I know for a fact that you're a great great person! I'm glad you're one of the mods now! ^5 and and Looking forward to meeting you next year too!!!!

DeafMonkey~ you always brought laughters in Alldeaf and I love you for that!!!! I love your creative images too! You're a sweet girl too!

to be continued.

Sequioas~ Did I just spell that right??? I could never spell your name right! anyway, I met him on vp once or twice thru Tweetybirdie and thought he was a cutie! He's shy that's for sure!! He's also very sweet too! Sweetheart is lucky to have him!

Leibling!!!!! Now.. don't think I forgot about you! You are awesome and I love reading your comments and always had great advices in alldeaf. I so can't wait to meet you next year!!!

Butterflygal!!!!! you are so sweet as well! I hope to see you next year too!

Soonersseth~ You are one of the most sweetest guy I've met, very friendly and always smiling!

Vol.... ... can't spell that out.... sorry.. but you're cool in my book!

Freewoman~ I've always thought you were cool and loved reading your post.. but where are you now??? I sure do miss you!

Raingurl!!!!!! You're a Newbie and you're already getting really popular here! I think you're really sweet and friendly! I love reading all your comments and threads you create. You always interest me by your words. keep it up~!

Codachild~ I know we don't really talk but we send each other great comments and I know for a fact that you're a great great person! I'm glad you're one of the mods now! ^5 and and Looking forward to meeting you next year too!!!!

DeafMonkey~ you always brought laughters in Alldeaf and I love you for that!!!! I love your creative images too! You're a sweet girl too!

to be continued.

Psssttt....you forget about me ? :-D

Updated...

CODAchild & Jolie_77- They are new female modeator and doing great job. :)

Alex- He's nice and some of match to my personal like love plaboy and drink beers, also he's great creator of AD.

Roadrunner- I had talked to him sometime on AIM and help me about what make mistake on AD.

Linux- He's big fan of SK3 and see him in technology section, also he's nice to me.

Vamp- I talked to him sometime on AIM too but not much what doing with him and he's nice and help me to resize picture for avatar and signature.

BabyAngel- Not know about her alot, she's cool to me.

LakeTahoe- Not know about her too, also she's good member and enjoy watch her son's graduation in video.

LuciaDisturbed- Now, she's much known of member enough and see her on AD everyday, also she's funny and beat Heath out of his ass. Who cares if call her "Super Twisted". :lol:

Steel- Since he don't like my quote about Heath then no offense... He's cool member and got little debate on PS3. Steel, Better now???

SxyPorkie- I know her in some part, she's nice member and talk her on AIM too.

Neecy- I know her from CI/HA section and not alot of start debate with between CI and HA. She's nice member and got good grade in college since wear CI.

Angel and Cheri- I know about them for long time and they are so nice to me.

sjones4dad- I know about him from gaming board ad used start big debate with him but not anymore. He's cool and encourage me to get Xbox 360 back.

XBGMER- I talked to him on AIM and he's funny, also he's true fanboy against PS2 and Treo. :lol:

Nascar Zing- I know about him too, also he's cool and big fan of Nascar.

DefMATRIXense- He's most know about me since talk to him on AIM so much and he's cool to me.

Neo and Deafclimber- I know about them from technology section and used start debate with them between Treo/PDA and SK3. They are cool to me...

EDGE- Know about him but eek... :eek: then he's just BIGGEST fan of Nintendo and prove that Nintendo is good for adult, then I don't believe him. He's cool with me but doing bad with debate on SK3 and PS2/PS3. He make me laugh so bad... Want hear about his story to kill Sony. :rofl:

LakeTahoe- Not know about her too, also she's good member and enjoy watch her son's graduation in video.

THANKS!!! I am glad you enjoyed the videos :)

awww I know you didn´t forget me...:hug:

You are such sweetie and have lovely personality... I look forward to see you next year...

I will try to make list of ADers what I think of them some time next week after holiday in Italy.

What's RAWK?

I'm clean redneck since I don't have ugly clothes, messed up teeth and don't live in trailor.

Hey Vol, thank u !

Rawk (Rock) .. means you're cool (nothing to do with
being a redneck or not)

:thumb:

CODAChild: I am so glad that I got to know you better and become friends, now you are one of my best friends!!! :ily:

TweetyBird: I met you 4 years ago, you got a great sense of humor that can make me laugh all day/night.

RebelGirl: I met you a month ago, you are really beautiful and very sweet person!!

SoonerSeth: I have knew you for a long time...wow I can't count how many years, but you got a great personality and sense of humor too!

Angel and Cheri: I know that they are twin, but they got a great personality. I am so looking forward to meet them next year!!

DeafMonkey: you always make everybody laugh, you are a great girl!

PeachLady: you are a wonderful person, you sends me something that help me to lose weight. Thank you, PL

PunkyWolfy: Of course I will never forget you that night I met you with Tweetybird and RebelGirl...you are very cool person!! :)

I can't think of others....if I forget any of you, let me know! :)

CODAChild: I am so glad that I got to know you better and become friends, now you are one of my best friends!!! :ily:

TweetyBird: I met you 4 years ago, you got a great sense of humor that can make me laugh all day/night.

RebelGirl: I met you a month ago, you are really beautiful and very sweet person!!

SoonerSeth: I have knew you for a long time...wow I can't count how many years, but you got a great personality and sense of humor too!

Angel and Cheri: I know that they are twin, but they got a great personality. I am so looking forward to meet them next year!!

DeafMonkey: you always make everybody laugh, you are a great girl!

PeachLady: you are a wonderful person, you sends me something that help me to lose weight. Thank you, PL

PunkyWolfy: Of course I will never forget you that night I met you with Tweetybird and RebelGirl...you are very cool person!! :)

I can't think of others....if I forget any of you, let me know! :)

I bet that you don't check my post yet... There's your name in my post.

RebelGirl, maybe you forgot about me ? Anything positive
about me ? Smile...

I met you in person before so you seem to be friendly
with a good attitude about everything (same here with TB, too)
That's Great !
:thumb:

Back