Wanna play Postitive game about ad members?

Chrysanthe

Reaction score
I thought of something that could cheer us up... Many of us know each others in person, or gotten know each other from deaf chat, or All Deaf or any other places. Why don't we say nice few words about ADers....

I am going to ask you kindly not to say any harsh things about others member and do not add anything negative about all aders. I just want this thread to make someone HAPPY! Can you please do that? Thanks!!!!

First ADer, I will start...

DEAF258!!!!

He is an excellent cook! **psst, you gotta try his coffeecake*

And he is very creative with arts, crafts and many things. I envy his talents!!!

So I hope you will start saying nice postitive comments about each other!! Let s play!!

Cheri and Angel are my great friends! :D They have a big heart!

Sounds like fun Bewitched, I should try Deaf258's coffeecake, like you say ;)

DreamDeaf:

She is so full of life, her humors always kill me with laughters, She such a sweetheart, very good listener too and a great big heart! I admire her so much that soon I gotta meet her in June and cannot wait either, I'm all excited. :hug: :ily:

sequoias said:
Cheri and Angel are my great friends! :D They have a big heart!

Awww *tears swepting down my cheeks* sooo sweet! :ily: :hug: Same with you likewise! ;)

Cheri said:
DreamDeaf:
She is so full of life, her humors always kill me with laughters, She such a sweetheart, very good listener too and a great big heart! I admire her so much that soon I gotta meet her in June and cannot wait either, I'm all excited. :hug: :ily:

Aww... Cheri... *sob*!~

Thank you so much, honey. You dont know how this means to me!

Bewitched!!

Because she is such a Game Queen!! If you're ever in Utah, you better go over to her house for a long night of fun and games!! She's got a hilarious sense of humor!

MizzDeaf:

A very quiet kiddo, as she calls herself, but very sweet and loveable... she's the light of my life, the spring in my step, the joy in my daily life, everything good that could possibly happen in my life...she makes me complete.

Cheri!

My dear little twinnie - you are so sweet, so delicious...oops, did I say that out loud?

I advise you all to make acquantiance with Cheri - my dear CheriTree - she has a capacity for laughter, she would make you laugh with her sons' antics... she's so willing to talk, so sweet, so caring... and such a mother about her sons...smiles. I cant wait to meet her in June!

Shes one damn fine gal!

TweetyBird -

Shes very scatterbrained, flitting here and there, but oh my gawd...when she gets it all together, she gonna shock ya... shes one dear friend, that I am so glad to have met online, and cant wait to meet her next year at the AD Caucus!!!

Cheri said:

DreamDeaf:

good lucky meet her...

DreamDeaf said:
My dear little twinnie - you are so sweet, so delicious...oops, did I say that out loud?

I advise you all to make acquantiance with Cheri - my dear CheriTree - she has a capacity for laughter, she would make you laugh with her sons' antics... she's so willing to talk, so sweet, so caring... and such a mother about her sons...smiles. I cant wait to meet her in June!

Shes one damn fine gal!

Awwww.. :aw: Thanks sweetie. That was so sweet and warmth. :hug: :ily:

And :laugh2: So delicious huh? How would you know? :giggle:

DreamDeaf said:
TweetyBird -

Shes very scatterbrained, flitting here and there, but oh my gawd...when she gets it all together, she gonna shock ya... shes one dear friend, that I am so glad to have met online, and cant wait to meet her next year at the AD Caucus!!!
awww thats sweet of u say that.. hheheeh...

DreamDeaf:

she is very funny, sense of humor, love joke on the people but grrr at her for picky on me cuz of i am tweetybird :squint: @ DD.. hehe.. i cant wait meet her next yr at the AD Caucus!!!! yaya...

Lessee.

Cheri...you were the first one I met over at these boards...and my GAWD. LOL. I blame you for the fact that I'm still here. You are a great gal.

^Angel^ - Golly, you make the best strawberry cheesecake. Ever. NO contest. ;) Angel food, if I say so myself.

Liza!!!!! You're a hell of a cook, a hell of a listener, a hell of a Slytherin, a hell of a friend. What the hell would I do without you????

Oceanbreeze...you are a caring soul, a gentle heart and a loving friend. Sure is nice to have you here posting with us all...you may not see how funny you are, but you are an asset to AllDeaf as well as to me. :)

Katzie...been awesome gettin' to know you. ;) I can't wait to meet you sometime in the future...we're going to have a blast sharing horror stories about raisin' kiddos.

More to come. ;)

Kuijfe75....( I hope I spelled his name right)

I gotta say, he is a nice gentleman. At first, I wasn't sure if he like me or not cause I am so Utahn. Really, he was living near my town, I admire his smile and he s so quiet but still there are so much things about him I wanna know! But he mOOOVEDD!! *sobbing*. But I am hoping that we can get know each other when we bump into each other somewhere in Utah!!

I think FlyFree is one of the nicest people I know. I've enjoyed knowing her for all this time (7 years!!)

Deafscuba has the cutest son EVER! I think he's a wonderful father, doing whats best for his son and their relationship.

Just a few to start with:

Codger: His avatar makes even me look young!

C.C. Sinned: He is an excellant story teller.

Magatsu: He sure reads a lot.

ckfarbes: He has cute kids.

Levonia and Mayflower: A cute couple!

Alex: He knows how to find the neatest Deaf-topic stories.

Roadrunner: Always mellow.

Interperator: She knows her stuff.

Just a beginning folks; don't feel left out. More to come. :)

Malfy: What can I say? You're a wonderful , fun loving, caring person. I know that when push comes to shove, you've always got my back. Even when we disagree and fight like hell, we always manage to come to some kind of understanding. For that, I'm grateful.

Magatsu: You genuininely care about people. That is a good quality to have.

Fly Free:
What can I say? You're head strong, and you fight for what you feel is right. I admire that in someone.

Mr and Mrs, Chimp: What can I say? You guys are the neatest couple.

Liza, dear Liza: What can I say about you? You're another one who deeply cares about people, and goes out your way to give people the benefit of the doubt. Furthermore, you always find the silly, humorous side of things. Don't ever change, Kid.

AllDeaf: We're a kick assed group! Hope we stay together for many years to come.

Back