Vick to serve 10-12 months in prison

I'm not surprised.

Why do professional athletes have to ruin themselves like this?

This reminds me of the time when the Dallas Cowboys were doing well for a few years. They actually made the Super Bowl a few times. Afterwards, things went downhill. They became too rich... bought fancy stuff... did drugs and alcohol... and hookers... until all hell broke loose. :(

I'm not surprised.

Why do professional athletes have to ruin themselves like this?

This reminds me of the time when the Dallas Cowboys were doing well for a few years. They actually made the Super Bowl a few times. Afterwards, things went downhill. They became too rich... bought fancy stuff... did drugs and alcohol... and hookers... until all hell broke loose. :(

The 90's cowboys?

im hope he will get out prison and he will return to NFL maybe or not if NFL chairman or chairperson would give him fired or kept jobs we have wait see what happened if he kept as jobs on professional football.

im hope he will get out prison and he will return to NFL maybe or not if NFL chairman or chairperson would give him fired or kept jobs we have wait see what happened if he kept as jobs on professional football.

Why would I want to see a dog killer back in the NFL?

No thanks.

I don't think he will take another snap for pay because the game will have changed/moved on too much, even after three years. Best he could hope for would be maybe as a receiver or pass defender IF IF IF the NFL doesn't ban him. I think they should.

I understand yall dont like Vick to return to NFL after getting out of prison. Yeah he is already known as dog killers. Cops and human society kills pitbulls too. They are trying to elimate the amounts of pitbulls plus only kill those pitbulls that are mean and dangerous. I have a friend that own 9 pitbulls and only one of them are mean but on chain. all his other 8 pitbulls are friendly and playful. And 6 months ago a young girl from San Anitino got killed from trying to rescue pitbull got stuck over the fence with chain. After a girl got pitbull freed and it killed her. So Vick is doing us a favor to get rid of pitbulls. I know using them to kill each other is bad thing but We shouldn't hate Vick this way. President Bush is worst than Vick because he killed children and women in Iraq and doesn't care at all while John Kerry tried to stop him from using air strikes attacking Iraq villages where kids and women are around Iraq soldiers. I voted John Kerry but many people that I knew supported John Kerry but did not registered to vote. Sorry for a little bit off topics but Vick can be forgiveable... he said he is sorry for hurting us.. which is a good sign he can change. People make mistakes and choose to do stupid things.

No way! I dont wanna see Vick come back to NFL! He may go to XFL, ha

I think Vick will be back to NFL because he admitted his guilty for his wrongdoing and he could to be better person after prison (most like be parol for his good behavior). :|

Yup, that would be bad look for NFL....Oakland Raiders would save a spot for Vick. Raiders signed bad boys in the past to be given another chance to clean their images up. Prostestors will be there every Vick's games for sure. :pissed:

Unfontunaley, USA allows pitbulls here while England and Germany banned pitbulls. Therefore, Vick and others took their advantage to take pitbulls to the dogfight places here. :thumbd:

I think Vick will be back to NFL because he admitted his guilty for his wrongdoing and he could to be better person after prison (most like be parol for his good behavior). :|

Yup, that would be bad look for NFL....Oakland Raiders would save a spot for Vick. Raiders signed bad boys in the past to be given another chance to clean their images up. Prostestors will be there every Vick's games for sure. :pissed:

Unfontunaley, USA allows pitbulls here while England and Germany banned pitbulls. Therefore, Vick and others took their advantage to take pitbulls to the dogfight places here. :thumbd:

Not all part of USA are allowed, there's some area that banned on pitbull.
Pit Bull - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No way! Why the hell Vick innocent at first place? He could have admitted and why the hell Vick hid all died dogs? Its fucking sicko and dont let Vick come back to NFL, period...

I would like to see him that work at crappy kmart store, start at $6 per hours.

Where will Vick do his time?

:wave:

Where will Vick do his time?

He could be headed to Florida, Alabama, North Carolina or maybe Virginia.

BY MIKE HOLTZCLAW 10:30 AM EDT, August 22, 2007

Vick, the Atlanta Falcons star and Newport News native, is expected to plead guilty on Monday in U.S. District Court in Richmond to federal dogfighting charges. He would then most likely receive a sentencing date in November or December before U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson.

On that date, he will not only receive his sentence -- expected to be between a year and 18 months -- but he also will learn where he will serve that time. Felicia Ponce, a spokeswoman for the federal Bureau of Prisons in Washington, D.C., said there are many factors the bureau will consider in deciding where to house a federal inmate.

Ponce said the bureau will consider the seriousness of the offense, past criminal record and any history of escape of violence in choosing the type of facility. With no past criminal record, Vick could be a candidate for a low-security prison or work camp.

The bureau also tries to place inmates within 500 miles of their homes. In court documents, Vick's home is listed as Atlanta, though as part of the plea arrangement his attorneys could request a facility closer to Hampton Roads to provide him with easier access to his mother and other relatives.

Pensacola and Montgomery, both federal prison camps, are the closest low-security facilities to Atlanta. But if the bureau wants to place him closer to Virginia -- considering that he also could face local charges in Surry County -- it could place Vick in the federal correctional complex at either Petersburg or Butner, N.C., both of which have low-security correctional institutions.

There is also the C.I. Rivers institution in Winton, N.C., a privately run facility that houses many low-security prisoners.

If Vick is sent to a mediuim-security facility, there are more than a dozen federal institutions that would fall within the 500-mile radius of either Atlanta or Hampton Roads.

Ponce said the bureau would consider, but not be bound by, any recommendations made by Hudson or the prosecutors.

Daily Press News Story, VA

----------------------------------------

con Vick in prison in time for Christmas,
or the Judge give him a break and
tell him to report to prison cell after the new year?

con Vick may get to see the Super Bowl,
from a prison.
con Vick better play nice with others,
or no TV for you con Vick. :laugh2:

----------------------------------------

con Vick in prison in time for Christmas,
or the Judge give him a break and
tell him to report to prison cell after the new year?

con Vick may get to see the Super Bowl,
from a prison.
con Vick better play nice with others,
or no TV for you con Vick. :laugh2:

Oh, lol...

Your funny as hell, that almost twisted my lung up. :rofl:

I would like to see him that work at crappy kmart store, start at $6 per hours.

No way, he better off work with Mexican people always sit down outside near to Home Depot and trying find someone need them such as painting house or construction, so Vick can get 25 dollars one day

Why would I want to see a dog killer back in the NFL?

No thanks.

Exactly. When did a football game become more important than punishing a man for executing animals simply becasue they didn't win a fight and increase his bank account? If this was a story about a garbage collector who did the same thing, everyone would be screaming that he deserved the same as he gave the dogs. But since the criminal also happens to be able to throw and catch a ball, he is exempt from the same punishment someone who doesn't play sports would get.

Max said:
I think Vick will be back to NFL ...
:wave: Ya know, I'm not real sure of this, maybe, once the Judge orders con Vick to his cell, con Vick will have a #, a prison #, alas, a # none the same. Now, you would think the prison would have touch football or touchie feelie teams and someone is going to have to have a draft to select con Vick. Con Vick's attorney might even be able to secure a signing bonus. It probably wouldn't be close to what Blank paid con Vick, but it should be at least the choice of bunk farthest away from the light, top bunk, or being able to sleep in on game days or a larger tv for the rec room so he could watch the Falcons, maybe. Wait to see ...:laugh2:

Enquiring Fantasy TMZ minds wanna know. :lol:

Back