Vick to serve 10-12 months in prison

Not all part of USA are allowed, there's some area that banned on pitbull.
Pit Bull - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, some cities banned pitbulls ... not a single state or 50 states ban its at all like France and Norway banned at all.

No win-win sitaution here for pitbulls where we saw what Vick done and "Animal Cops" on Animal Planet Channel. :ugh3:

:wave: Ya know, I'm not real sure of this, maybe, once the Judge orders con Vick to his cell, con Vick will have a #, a prison #, alas, a # none the same. Now, you would think the prison would have touch football or touchie feelie teams and someone is going to have to have a draft to select con Vick. Con Vick's attorney might even be able to secure a signing bonus. It probably wouldn't be close to what Blank paid con Vick, but it should be at least the choice of bunk farthest away from the light, top bunk, or being able to sleep in on game days or a larger tv for the rec room so he could watch the Falcons, maybe. Wait to see ...:laugh2:

Enquiring Fantasy TMZ minds wanna know. :lol:

Well, he will be free from a prison and return home to watch HDTV with some peanuts and beers since there won't be lifetime sentence for him. Yup, his living never be same. :thumbd:

Why would I want to see a dog killer back in the NFL?

No thanks.

Irony thing is CFL will welcome him with a big arm. LOL. But seriously, yes he is done with NFL unless he join PETA committee. Unfortunately I think some NFL team will take a chance on him based on his ability and wld say every person deserve a second chance.

Well, he will be free from a prison and return home to watch HDTV with some peanuts and beers since there won't be lifetime sentence for him. Yup, his living never be same. :thumbd:

People tend to have a short memory . I wldn't surprised if Vick is back in NFL as long he spend his times by advocating animal's rights LOL.

lumbingmi said:
...I wldn't surprised if Vick is back in NFL as long he spend his times by advocating animal's rights
you maybe right, just in case,
I hope con Vick saves the monies he earns in prison
so he can afford the bus fare for the ride home after he is released.

What's wrong with some people!!!! Who are these fools out here that stick up for him because he's a good football player?? He fricken kills and torture animals for fun. He's a BAD person. I guess that means nothing to them pea brains sticking up for him. Are they so brain washed by sports that you are unable to clearly see what is right or wrong?

What's wrong with some people!!!! Who are these fools out here that stick up for him because he's a good football player?? He fricken kills and torture animals for fun. He's a BAD person. I guess that means nothing to them pea brains sticking up for him. Are they so brain washed by sports that you are unable to clearly see what is right or wrong?[/QUOTE]

You have to understand that sports generate lot of money which result into giving the opportunity to unfortunately people.

I wld say you shld direct your anger to politicians as they have the power to shut down the sports but they can not. Why? One word for you : Revenue.

And what i have heard is that dog are very delicious in CHINA.

NEW YORK - New York Knicks guard Stephon Marbury defended Michael Vick, calling dogfighting a sport and comparing it to hunting. Marbury spoke Monday about the federal dogfighting conspiracy charges against Vick while promoting his basketball shoe in Albany, N.Y.

"I think it's tough," Marbury said, according to Albany TV station Capital News 9. "I think, you know, we don't say anything about people who shoot deer or shoot other animals. You know, from what I hear, dogfighting is a sport. It's just behind closed doors."

On Monday, Vick said through a lawyer that he will plead guilty to a federal charge of conspiracy to travel in interstate commerce in aid of unlawful activities and conspiracy to sponsor a dog in an animal fighting venture. He also faces possible prosecution in Virginia.

"I think it's tough that we build Michael Vick up and then we break him down," Marbury said. "I think he's one of the superb athletes, and he's a good human being. I just think that he fell into a bad situation."

ZiNg said:
NEW YORK - New York Knicks guard Stephon Marbury defended Michael Vick...
My reply to Marbury would melt your screen.

I am sure nba fans show their love to Marbury when he return to play. :giggle:

indeed, I remember XFL but short year then dead(out of business).

Yea, only one season, I found out XFL was forced to folded due to lower TV ratings and McMahon wants to continue, so SmackDown! was on UPN (currently on CW Network) people threat McMahon if he continues XFL and they will cut SD! down to one hour from two hours, after that McMahon decided to folded the league and let SD! show for 2 hrs...

My reply to Marbury would melt your screen.

I am sure nba fans show their love to Marbury when he return to play. :giggle:

He wasn't first sport player to defend Vick's action. C. Portis (Redskins RB) and his buddy C. Samuels (Redskins Tackle) shared the same sentiment.

I m not surprised if dogfighting is common practice among sports players as they think they are god and it s in their nature to be competitive.

ESPN - Source: Vick won't admit to killing dogs or gambling - NFL

M. Vick apparently still firm wont admit that he did kill dogs or gambled on them. Let see if this goes to jury. More likely if this do happen , he will get away as he is god in state of VA.
I think the punishment is too severe.

Which is worse, animal abuse or wife abuse?

I've heard stories of athletes who severely abuse their wives, but they're still allowed to continue playing... yet, Vick goes to jail just for having fighting dogs. :roll:

Vick has been the big subject in Atlanta and Georgia. I am getting so tired of watching the local news just to hear what they have to say about Vick, blah, blah.

Recently the folks with the NAACP organisation in Atlanta had spoken out and believe he has done nothing wrong and is calling the NFL to allow Vick back to the field. :roll:

I suppose if NAACP doesn't have their way, they'll probably call for a nationwide protest against the NFL. :roll:

I think the punishment is too severe.

Which is worse, animal abuse or wife abuse?

I've heard stories of athletes who severely abuse their wives, but they're still allowed to continue playing... yet, Vick goes to jail just for having fighting dogs. :roll:
Well, that is a touchy one. Abuses of any is wrong. But abusing the wives is very wrong and one doing that should be locked up in prison for good. I hope they will be roomed with inmates who believe it is wrong to abuse women.

I just got a news flash which says that the NFL has suspended Vick indefinitely.

Blank can go for his money now. (Yes!)

The indefinite suspension, however,
does leave hope that he can be reinstated at some point in the future. :nono:

I got the Pats/Carolina game on TV, see what their sports news reporter reports.

Back