Vent about rude things hearies do

I already knew that society's_child and Jillo both are hearies because of their English grammar (language). :D

Ditto but not from the grammar. It's in what they've shared with us on AD. Stuff about kids, schools, etc. It's called "listening in" and figuring things out.
Like Jillio said, there's some deafies with great English out there. :D

By saying that u can tell they are hearing by how they write makes us deaf ADers what?

I am sorry that I didn't mean to say that. Shel, you are very smart and you write very well, just like other hearing people here and there. I apologize! :hug:
P.S. I know that my English is bad, too.

To be honest, I see deaf ADers all the time that write every bit as well as I do. Sometimes, better, depending on my mood.:P

Yes! Me Me Me ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!:wave: I also don't know why Shel thought I ever hate you. I just think you are tough enough that I say what I think.

Good. This is the thread for the purpose of saying what you don't like about hearie behavior.

I realize that. I hate the way some hearing people act to deaf people. It really pisses me off, like how some sighted people treat blind people like EFFING SHIT.

I have no qualms about Jillio and Society's child being hearies because they are on our side and I have agree everything they have said. They understand us better what we have struggled with our deafness and did not try to get us fix to make us hearing by attending the mainstream school and use the oral method plus no ASL and etc. I hope you, two hearies, have no hard feeling about what I felt in my vending on the hearies who don't understand and refuse to believe that the Deafies have a right to use ASL and use the special education for the Deaf which involve sign language and to improve our English language. You all know that Deafies are smart as much as hearies. :smile:

I realize that. I hate the way some hearing people act to deaf people. It really pisses me off, like how some sighted people treat blind people like EFFING SHIT.

I understand that and yes, some people are just like that but it doesn't mean anything because most of the time I ignore those type of people who act like this.

However, I've found that the positive side of this is - more than half of the hearing people I've met in my life were much of being adaptable around deaf people.

:)

Guys - Let's get back on topic rather than continuing in a flame war, Please? :)

No, you don't have to say you are sorry and you are not a bad person. It just that you have to understand our situation struggling into the hearing world where we get lost many times in communication. I am really glad that you love ASL and that is good. We really need to advocate ourselves as Deaf individuals and make the hearies aware about why it is important that we use ASL more than the oral method, no matter where we go for Deaf education, public places where we need interpreters and social events. Just have to let hearies become aware that we can never be able to hear ever. Hearies can not fix us to hear at all. Being Deaf or HOH it remain the way we are and there is no cure at all. That is why we try to tell them many, many, many, many times over and over, but they turn a deaf ears on us, Deafies. This is really tiring about all this concept. Do you understand what I am trying to say? :hmm:

I dislike that hearing people assume I can't be Deaf because I write in "the Queen's English" or because I speak clearly.

And I know it's been said before, but the worst thing I dislike about hearing people is their use of the "n" word...nevermind. :mad:

Oh, and even though Jillio and Society's Child can hear, I think they've proven that they are most definitely "Deaf".

No, you don't have to say you are sorry and you are not a bad person. It just that you have to understand our situation struggling into the hearing world where we get lost many times in communication. I am really glad that you love ASL and that is good. We really need to advocate ourselves as Deaf individuals and make the hearies aware about why it is important that we use ASL more than the oral method, no matter where we go for Deaf education, public places where we need interpreters and social events. Just have to let hearies become aware that we can never be able to hear ever. Hearies can not fix us to hear at all. Being Deaf or HOH it remain the way we are and there is no cure at all. That is why we try to tell them many, many, many, many times over and over, but they turn a deaf ears on us, Deafies. This is really tiring about all this concept. Do you understand what I am trying to say? :hmm:

I understand completely, and i understand completely how important advocacy is,

I have no qualms about Jillio and Society's child being hearies because they are on our side and I have agree everything they have said. They understand us better what we have struggled with our deafness and did not try to get us fix to make us hearing by attending the mainstream school and use the oral method plus no ASL and etc. I hope you, two hearies, have no hard feeling about what I felt in my vending on the hearies who don't understand and refuse to believe that the Deafies have a right to use ASL and use the special education for the Deaf which involve sign language and to improve our English language. You all know that Deafies are smart as much as hearies. :smile:

No hard feelings at all, Bebonang. I didn't take it personally!;)

I like having j-lo around. Because of the controversy the forum gets itself into. Consequently, such discussions allow for myself to luxuriate in pervasive speech to influence or dismantle my opponents!

It's like debate class except we get to use college level+ and onwards vocabulary as our trump cards.

But aside from that, one thing that bothers me about hearing people is that the average about them don't take us seriously. We're like, automatically -1 to their eyes when we ask for them to repeat themselves.

Back