Trouble with Avatar

W

Wheel-Man

At Edit Avatar u know where that said Do not use an avatar with dot in it and i tried to undot it wont undot and it pissed me off and now where the pix i had..... so anyone know how to undot it??

pinkster said:
if i knew what a dot was, i'd help you out.. since i do OK with avatars.. :D

lol ok :cool: i had avatar but somehow i want to change it and it wont let me change it so now it delete... :-|

Wheel-Man said:
lol ok :cool: i had avatar but somehow i want to change it and it wont let me change it so now it delete... :-|

were you talking about this 'dot' thingy from picture.jpg were u talking about a dot between picture and jpg the '.' ?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
were you talking about this 'dot' thingy from picture.jpg were u talking about a dot between picture and jpg the '.' ?

no i mean this dot

so it wont undot mean no black dot inside the circle know what i am talking abt ???

Wheel-Man said:
so it wont undot mean no black dot inside the circle know what i am talking abt ???

now i uddy, i tried it myself it won't even undot it either seesh.. suggust tell alex. I was tring to add a new advator too but seems it won't let me either.. i try to find a way to add a new one.. help us!!!

well wheel, maybe they're still updating and something who knows.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
now i uddy, i tried it myself it won't even undot it either seesh.. suggust tell alex. I was tring to add a new advator too but seems it won't let me either.. i try to find a way to add a new one.. help us!!!

well wheel, maybe they're still updating and something who knows.

now u got it :) lol yea i guess so alex stil work on it... :cool:

I think ONG is right, you should ask alex. He will be able to tell you what is wrong.

I can fix it for you. Just post the image you want to use and I'll transfer it there for you. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
I can fix it for you. Just post the image you want to use and I'll transfer it there for you. :thumb:

What about those who want to know how to change it on their own?

LOL Jamie -- i was going to ask that very same question -- u beat me on that LOL

help anyone qq

My guess.....in the options of the administrator control panel...."Usage of custom avatars by other members" has been disabled.

Since all the present avatars has been there in the first place....it appears to the board that it's part of the board.

pinkster said:
What about those who want to know how to change it on their own?
I wanted to see if the moderators had the same problem. The result was, I can change avatars... but it doesn't work at this time. I guess it's part of the upgrade that Alex will eventually fix.

ahh alright Vampy -- gracias :)

SG -- u also have a point as that could be possible -- like Vampy said -- wait n see and if Alex would fix that so the members can change their avatars so we dont burden u mods for doing that for us as that wouldnt be fair to u guys

Last edited:
i got same prblem u all got... because i wanted to change my avatar but i cant.... it wont let me do it :-( HELPPPPppppp!!

OldNavyGirl said:
i guess we'll have to wait for alex to fix it...

I'll :smash: alex!!!! :)

nah... i have better idea * grabs 1 mega watts of speaker * *shouts " HELP ALEX!! "

hope this helps ;)

*still waiting* for help on the avatar :( anyone got an idea how we can change our own custom avatar ourselves q

Back