Trouble with Avatar

Fly Free said:
*still waiting* for help on the avatar :( anyone got an idea how we can change our own custom avatar ourselves q

I wish I knew what to do! :dunno: Guess we'll have to wait until Alex's completed the uploading and changes to the new software AD's using.

Just click "Reset Field" and the dot will be undotted. I just tried it and it works.

kuifje75 said:
Just click "Reset Field" and the dot will be undotted. I just tried it and it works.

uhh Kuifje -- any idea in ref to the changing of custom avatars qq

(also can u (or any other mod) merge this with the other thread abt AD upgrade that Alex had started so that way he would be able to answer anyone's posts there http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=4651 as it seems that Alex answers questions there -- thanks Kuifje or any mod that happens to see this post) :thumb:

UGH!!! I can't change my avatar at this moment. :( I want to put my new avatar in to replace that old cavewoman pic. :|

When will Alex pay attention to us? :whistle: Heh. :angel: :kiss: :o

Good news for ADers,

You may change the avatar. It's worked now. Enjoying change the avatars. :thumb:

hey FLY ur Avatar looks GREAT! I LOVE the new style looks to the perfection and its very true of ur role!

whoo hoo!!! finally :D and got my old avatar pix back on :) so thanks i have been alot of patently so far... :cool:

WHOO WHOOO FINALLY TO HAVE IT FIXED ... ALSO, i WANT TO THANK TO SUPERHUMAN FOR BEING GREAT JOB ON MY NEW ATV. !

Back