The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell? Has anyone seen the ads on the side to chat (that flashing chat was what caught my attention) with girls from Vietnam??? That's an interesting ad for a deaf site....chatting. Not just chatting either, but girls that probably barely speak English and have horrid accents.....like we don't have a hard enough time understanding people without adding that to the mix :giggle:

It's killing me hahahahaha

ok ... and just as I posted that last response it showed a thing for women from Urkaine with their age, weight and stats on it ...

I love my ad blocker - don't have to look at them.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
I love my ad blocker - don't have to look at them.

I am going to have to check if it available for iPhones.

Don't believe I've ever seen the men state their "stats".....:hmm:

I'm 41, 5'11" tall, 135 pounds ... and hung just like a rabid squirrel stepping out of a ice cold swimming pool !!! mwa ha ha ha ha ha LOL :laugh2:

I'm 41, 5'11" tall, 135 pounds ... and hung just like a rabid squirrel stepping out of a ice cold swimming pool !!! mwa ha ha ha ha ha LOL :laugh2:

:laugh2:....ummmm...well...good luck with that!....:laugh2:

Last edited:
relax I have something pretty take an times I am busy on work on alots of work again that is lots of work full times shift. I have good times. crazy drive time work shift. again I have lots of work time too much not enough rest..

I watching 'Breaking Armish'and wonder do Armish have CI or use ASL

Wirelessly posted

I had an incredible week of enjoying interpreting a church conference!

On my IPad after I have typed a long email or message I always seem to hit the "undo" button. It's in a terrible place on the keyboard. I did some research tonight and found out that once you hit the undo button, stop typing, shake your IPad and the "redo" "undo" options appear. Hit redo and my full message returns. I feel pretty good that I could actually figure out a computer issue because I am usually too anoyed and stressed.

On my IPad after I have typed a long email or message I always seem to hit the "undo" button. It's in a terrible place on the keyboard. I did some research tonight and found out that once you hit the undo button, stop typing, shake your IPad and the "redo" "undo" options appear. Hit redo and my full message returns. I feel pretty good that I could actually figure out a computer issue because I am usually too anoyed and stressed.
Ok, I have worked on computers for years. Troubleshooting and building them, along with networking.

Never once have I ever heard someone offer a suggestion of 'shake the IPAD' or computer or whatever.

It's like your computer is not working, so hit the monitor and it will work better. It doesn't work like that. :laugh2: :P :lol:

Ok, I have worked on computers for years. Troubleshooting and building them, along with networking.

Never once have I ever heard someone offer a suggestion of 'shake the IPAD' or computer or whatever.

It's like your computer is not working, so hit the monitor and it will work better. It doesn't work like that. :laugh2: :P :lol:

This is IPads solution, not mine. It does seem weird to shake your IPad but it works. So I am a happy customer now.

Wirelessly posted

I got an ego booster from a guy that I don't know lol

I cant wait until June 14th.

We be so glad when tomorrow is done. This uncaring and "gonna use you" guest will be flying out at 1:10 our time to go back to Kansas. Got to be at the airport by 11am and it takes about 1-1 1/2 hours to get there. (I like to be prepared for any eventualities)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back