The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowly realizing how much I wish we had never left Missouri. Have a few good friends here, but had less stress and more peace of mind there. I think, anyway.

Some of the things (like your mother's condition) would be giving you stress regardless of where you live. I am sorry but hope this relieves the feeling of regret some.

Some of the things (like your mother's condition) would be giving you stress regardless of where you live. I am sorry but hope this relieves the feeling of regret some.

If it were my mother, I would have no problem. Let's put it to rudeness, MIL, inconsiderate illiterates, rude retirees and let's not forget, neighbors who just will NOT give up the fact that we were unable to come before FIL died as for a long time, we did not know he was sick. Also - I felt like my mobile home was more of a home than this house.

I fast enjoy time lots of exercise enjoy fun outside beautiful summer!! busy all the time

We have them here too. It's a farmers market. I haven't been yet but my daughter likes them.

No sprouts, no health food store of any kind in this itty bitty town.

someone brought up about white cake with PB frosting. I am thinking about making white cake with PB frosting for my hub and my daughter. they are PB lover. :hmm:

Is it wrong that I love gas station coffee? LOL

:lol:...as long as it doesn't taste like "mud"....Many times I've had to get coffee at a gas station and always ask "when was this coffee brewed?"....and always get the answer of "just this morning"....:lol:...some of it is actually left over night.

:lol:...as long as it doesn't taste like "mud"....Many times I've had to get coffee at a gas station and always ask "when was this coffee brewed?"....and always get the answer of "just this morning"....:lol:...some of it is actually left over night.

At the gas station I stop at -- it's literally right down the street from where I live -- I can actually see it being brewed. So it's always fresh. So guess that's why I don't mind it. I won't drink last night's sludge.

At the gas station I stop at -- it's literally right down the street from where I live -- I can actually see it being brewed. So it's always fresh. So guess that's why I don't mind it. I won't drink last night's sludge.

Where I live...the Gate stations are really clean and fresh coffee. And the bathrooms are clean too....one thing I really hate is to stop at a station to use the bathroom (emergency) and they say..."it's around back", give you the key, to find it's filthy and disgusting....Many car repair shops are the same......And if a restaurant's bathroom is dirty, then I will not eat there!

^^^ same here!! I am finding more and more clean and bright gas stations around here now. You almost have to look hard to find a filthy one now. At least in my area, anyway.

Crazy evening ... bad storms and wind today ... havent had my CI on today ... i can see the rain, see everything moving with the wind ... see the lightning but only feel the thunder in my feet and hands if im touching something ...

Beginning to get another headache. I know what's causing them, but there's nothing I can do about it now.

Beginning to get another headache. I know what's causing them, but there's nothing I can do about it now.

I do sympathize, Kristina....and the same here for several days...my friends too. Tired and headaches...but today, felt better for some reason. Blaming it on the weather is what I do.

What the hell? Has anyone seen the ads on the side to chat (that flashing chat was what caught my attention) with girls from Vietnam??? That's an interesting ad for a deaf site....chatting. Not just chatting either, but girls that probably barely speak English and have horrid accents.....like we don't have a hard enough time understanding people without adding that to the mix :giggle:

It's killing me hahahahaha

What the hell? Has anyone seen the ads on the side to chat (that flashing chat was what caught my attention) with girls from Vietnam??? That's an interesting ad for a deaf site....chatting. Not just chatting either, but girls that probably barely speak English and have horrid accents.....like we don't have a hard enough time understanding people without adding that to the mix :giggle:

It's killing me hahahahaha

Yelp ... well kinda ... not Vietnam ... but been seeing this ad that says "MEET ARAB WOMEN NOW!!!" and has pics of women on it ...:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back