The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to clean a little. Got some stuff (very minor) done in son's room and did dog supplies yesterday. Now, I have to clean out old Tupperware and get it ready for garbage. Was told that due to the age of it and due to the stickiness and such, it's not safe. I would hate to donate to Goodwill and have someone buy it and get sick, so, out it goes. That will empty out a lot from my back room.

Wow....tmw is Monday...I hope this week will be less stressful than last week. Why does my job have to be extremely stressful? :(

Wirelessly posted

Picking up the pieces, got a job interview Monday :)

Last edited:
my boss on give on me free bicycle nice, supportive me I am new job :) I like job plant greenhouse. I am lots of work. I need to new bicycle lucky. I am very glad of me my boss is very pleasure. I am glad of my boss is very friendly, my boss supportive me. it is very nice I am lots of work :) wow surprised me I am lucky! I am lots of hard work seems long time hot outside worst 28 hottest whoa! seem I am lots of tired look likes pretty work out. I figure out pretty not easy!

my boss on give on me free bicycle nice, supportive me I am new job :) I like job plant greenhouse. I am lots of work. I need to new bicycle lucky. I am very glad of me my boss is very pleasure. I am glad of my boss is very friendly, my boss supportive me. it is very nice I am lots of work :) wow surprised me I am lucky! I am lots of hard work seems long time hot outside worst 28 hottest whoa! seem I am lots of tired look likes pretty work out. I figure out pretty not easy!

I am glad you like your new job! Remember to drink plenty of water when it is so hot.. Take a water bottle with you and always have it full. It will help you to not get sick in the heat.

I am glad you like your new job! Remember to drink plenty of water when it is so hot.. Take a water bottle with you and always have it full. It will help you to not get sick in the heat.
Yes it is true I agree you I will prepare soon , I will avoid on sick. I will plant house :) I am lots of full time It is pretty exciting I am lots of water I remember I am really remember don't never forget it new bottle, I notice greenhouse. I am pretty look first new job I am lots of full time. I forget homework research tilapia, I research plant alots of homework :)

Just witnessed a possible 4 or 5 alarm house fire in my neighborhood. I hope the people are ok.

I am so, so tired. Thought I slept good, but geez it was too short.

Wirelessly posted

I have an exam coming up and a bit nervous about it. I am moving on with my life and hope to get an apt :)

cheer crazy I am very on supportive lots of strenght :) of course powerful on caregiving on is lots of strictly forbidden advise to lots of serves I do prepare. they serious...... caregiving
lots of powerful on demand.. I do help better supportive on confidental :) It is impressive no screw up problem I am not pathetic! prevent to, I have few rare, staff roles on handle on stronger on rule of strictly. It is very lots of research on study share strictly.. take an process on health proper! she is very good professor health recommand strong strict level 6!

Had a long day with family, was exhausted so went to take a nap. I only slept 10 minutes, though, and woke up to my ears ringing. Ugh. At least the ear ringing has stopped for now. I think it might've been brought on by all the kids' screaming earlier today.

this is how I feel

tumblr_inline_mknoawkHfy1qz4rgp.gif

Hi everyone! Back from a camping trip with the family. It was a very wet and muddy camping trip. My RV is so dirty inside so I will have to spend some time this weekend cleaning it out.

Ready Tomorrow St.Peter cheer Enjoy I will soon I love it!

Later this evening more Cochlear Implant exercise-Joy of Dance/Toronto

my sister again soon early pregnant, my family again cheer! I exciting to my sister cheer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back