The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Cinco De Mayo celebration this weekend Zumba!

Derek, did you and deaf ferrets and deaf cats celebrate today? Did you have catnip and fernip for dessert?

(Hey, I coined a new word! :lol: )

Wow, that is a new idea!! Maybe ferrets would love to have fernips!!! I think you should go in biz making fernips. You will have a lot of happy ferret customers.

I celebrated with my family on SUnday. I celebrated with Zeus(my Rottweiler) today. It would be cool to celebrate with cats and maybe even ferrets later on.

wondering if anyone around here needs some ITE HA's for the left ear ... I've got 2 that has been sitting since my CI surgery in 2009 ... 1 is digital(bout 10 years old) and 1 is analog(prolly over 20 years old) ... surgery killed what little hearing i had left in that ear so I cant use them if i wanted to ... they would have to be redone/put in a new mold of course and on the digital one the knob when I turned it on had a little static and would have to be checked but both worked last time i used them ... just leery of posting "free HA's" on here I'd rather them go somewhere they may help someone and there too expensive to just throw away ...

:birthday:

Lil___Ferret__s_Birthday_by_PineappleJES.jpg

Love the picture!!!

Single Moms

Single Moms:

1. Pour milk on the floor
2. Ask which kid did it
3. Send them to their rooms when they don't admit it
4. Enjoy a peaceful evening with yours truly

:lol:

Single Moms:

2. Ask which kid did it

I don't know whether to laugh or scold you. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

PitbullDaddy said:
Single Moms:

2. Ask which kid did it

Haha - well I got no problem when I have just one kid :)

For few moments of sanity to come back - I just close the door or go out with the dog.. :) of course it's hard to blame when there's only 2 people in house! Either one is lying, one is telling truth, or place got broken into!

Can't blame much on the dog either lol ;-) how much mess can a little dog make? ;-) oh wait don't answer lol I've already cleaned up after it several times.

wondering if anyone around here needs some ITE HA's for the left ear ... I've got 2 that has been sitting since my CI surgery in 2009 ... 1 is digital(bout 10 years old) and 1 is analog(prolly over 20 years old) ... surgery killed what little hearing i had left in that ear so I cant use them if i wanted to ... they would have to be redone/put in a new mold of course and on the digital one the knob when I turned it on had a little static and would have to be checked but both worked last time i used them ... just leery of posting "free HA's" on here I'd rather them go somewhere they may help someone and there too expensive to just throw away ...

There are organizations you can donate HAs to including the Lion's Club. I gave my old ITEs to my Audi to donate to an organization. If I had made the donation myself I could have included it on my itemized deductions at tax time.

ROFLA caregiving creepy to me door my room omg. sleeping this morning serious! can't hear, forget alarm on vibration :lol:

Last edited:
Single Moms:

2. Ask which kid did it

That's a good one....lol

There are organizations you can donate HAs to including the Lion's Club. I gave my old ITEs to my Audi to donate to an organization. If I had made the donation myself I could have included it on my itemized deductions at tax time.

Thanks for the tips I like my audi so will take them next time I go in for a mapping and ask her:D

Wirelessly posted

I can't wait for Cinco de Mayo!

Looking forward to playing cards at the Deaf club tonight.

I hate feeling so blah and on such a beautiful day too. Maybe I need more sleep.

Take a nap in a lounge chair on a covered patio so you don't get toooo much sunburn?

Yea but it is not warm enough yet for that. Besides it is a perfect day to do more yard work which needs to be done. I am starting to feel better after my first cup of coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back