The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm eating a Silly Bar.

Had my first babysitting gig with my grandson. Tired!

4 more weeks left...I cant wait!

Do women want to be protected if they get bitten by a cat because they tried to teach cat to clap. Cat doesn't know what is going on. They bite and are relentless.

:lol:

My way of being silly. It was a Dilly Bar from the Dairy Queen. Ice cream on a stick, dipped in chocolate, and then frozen.

:giggle:...These ice cream bars are still around?....And remember a song that was made about them many years ago.....parts of it went...."And I'll be King...Dilly, Dilly...and you'll be my Queen"!...(Dairy Queen)

:giggle:...These ice cream bars are still around?....And remember a song that was made about them many years ago.....parts of it went...."And I'll be King...Dilly, Dilly...and you'll be my Queen"!...(Dairy Queen)

I think they're one of the DQ's biggest-selling items (the Silly Bars) -- at least around here, anyway. Inexpensive and non-messy! :)

I don't remember them ever going away in my part of Southern Illinois.

:lol:

My way of being silly. It was a Dilly Bar from the Dairy Queen. Ice cream on a stick, dipped in chocolate, and then frozen.

Oh ok we don't have those around here ... only time I ever saw one was when I lived in Ohio but didn't go there much ...

Wirelessly posted

Excited and nerve wrecking for Monday for my exam. Taking one step at a time.

Just texted my friend TWA asking him how was everything. I haven't seen him in a month and that's a long time of not seeing him and his girlfriend. Lol

My neighborhood is havin it's spring yard sale. I went out early to look for a stroller so I'll have one whenever I babysit my grandson in case my daughter forgets to bring her stroller. Luckily I found one relatively early in my walk. This is a big neighborhood and I was afraid I'd tire myself out since we're going to the Phila. Zoo later this morning (why do I have the Gymboree song "We're going to the zoo today" playing in my head since yesterday? :) ).

I also found a colorful restaurant style high chair. Anyone know if you can buy a tray to put on these types of chairs? If not, I may see if I can make one.

Raining very hard outside today. No outdoor work for me. (YAY !! :lol: )

Wirelessly posted

I tried a new store called Sprouts and liked it!

Been working like a beaver trying to get things ready for daughter's friend who is coming for 2 weeks. We decided to go ahead and let her come, but refused to deal with the ex-step-mother.

Slowly realizing how much I wish we had never left Missouri. Have a few good friends here, but had less stress and more peace of mind there. I think, anyway.

Slowly realizing how much I wish we had never left Missouri. Have a few good friends here, but had less stress and more peace of mind there. I think, anyway.

I am sorry you are feeling that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back