The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big weekend for my almost 9 year granddaughter-Kiera-part of the Ice show at East York Arena/Toronto. This is the third year she has been part of. This year a solo part. Pays to practice a lot.
Cheers

I was sorry that I am late at posting..

It was great seeing Jiro at Deaf Expo at Gallaudet Field house last weekend. Yes, I saw Matajan there. :shock: I did not have a chance of meeting Shel90. :(

Well, of course, I finally saw that ugly a--shole, Coolers, with his gay bear buddy standing by the car with NY license plate outside. Ewww.

I was sorry that I am late at posting..

It was great seeing Jiro at Deaf Expo at Gallaudet Field house last weekend. Yes, I saw Matajan there. :shock: I did not have a chance of meeting Shel90. :(

Well, of course, I finally saw that ugly a--shole, Coolers, with his gay bear buddy standing by the car with NY license plate outside. Ewww.

wha? Coolers? who?

Same old life in the slow lane here. Nothing much is going on except we moved to a different place last year November and enjoying it so far. We are looking forward to moving to the West Coast in a few years. :)

Same old life in the slow lane here. Nothing much is going on except we moved to a different place last year November and enjoying it so far. We are looking forward to moving to the West Coast in a few years. :)

:wave:

someone find me a house for cheap...... like $100,000 or less cheap. :)

Eating anniversary cake. It's our 7-month wedding anniversary! :)

Huge amounts of them in Iowa. Is Wyoming incredibly expensive?

Some areas might be.. like Jackson Hole/Teton area. I just can only afford a cheap house, but the cheaper houses here need a lot of fixing up or are in a bad area. uugghhh....

I have serves wordpress security :) final happy! hope be on not ruin on my sites happy, maintenance serves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back