The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son is on the sofa....says he's sick...and feels he has food poisoning from McD's (cheeseburger)....got him a trash can in case he throws up....and a gallon of water on the table...plus a cold rag on his head...then he says..."Mamma, please get me a blanket, I'm cold".....A big, strapping, muscular soon to be 19 year. old....still a baby, huh?...:lol:

Wirelessly posted

What trouble can me and frisky feline stir up :lol:

I tried with chocolate, white chocolate, and Reese's chips for cookies. It tastes much delicious!

I tried banana cookies, too. :)

I tried with chocolate, white chocolate, and Reese's chips for cookies. It tastes much delicious!

I tried banana cookies, too. :)

Mmmm white chocolate macadamia nut cookies... :drool: ahh now i want some cookies!

Since the Hell has cool down, and this thread is getting a "Encyclopedia Britannica" long!

I was the "co-founder" of this thread, and was wondering if anyone of you want to create new thread, let me know and I can make it happen. Part XVIII (18) will be the next roman numeric.

Since the Hell has cool down, and this thread is getting a "Encyclopedia Britannica" long!

I was the "co-founder" of this thread, and was wondering if anyone of you want to create new thread, let me know and I can make it happen. Part XVIII (18) will be the next roman numeric.
I think I reckon it's time for a new one :mrgreen:

Once third person aye,

I will write a short story how this thread started in the new thread. So you all get the idea of its origins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back