The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is building a DVD library database...:D

I m feeling little tired because I have two jobs each days. I have been busy to work for Purple in selling and installing lots of P3 netbooks. Netbooks are fast selling because it is cheaper price. :)

Yea...lol! cannot wait for baby to come out of me...am so sick of going to the bathroom every 1 to 1.5 hrs at night grrrrrrrrrrrr! Loose some of my zzzz!

And belly is getting a bit hard...not comfortable....oh well! Gotta be patient and wait for baby is ready to come!

ohhh maybe you will have your baby in less than 3 more weeks. :shock: I agree at the end of pregnancy is umm you know what i am talking! :giggle: Hang in there!

Sick of the typically british weatherrrrr, rain rain rain blah

LOL

Yea...lol! cannot wait for baby to come out of me...am so sick of going to the bathroom every 1 to 1.5 hrs at night grrrrrrrrrrrr! Loose some of my zzzz!

And belly is getting a bit hard...not comfortable....oh well! Gotta be patient and wait for baby is ready to come!

Oh yes I forget about going to the bathroom every hour to an hour and half. I hated that when i had good sleep until i realize that I had to go to bathroom and had a few drops. :mad2: lol Your boy is going to get use to a new addition and fall in love with his little sibling with no question. :D

Oh yea...he will :) he is 8 but almost 9. :)

Oh yes I forget about going to the bathroom every hour to an hour and half. I hated that when i had good sleep until i realize that I had to go to bathroom and had a few drops. :mad2: lol Your boy is going to get use to a new addition and fall in love with his little sibling with no question. :D

I just found this thread. I'm new here and am loving it. I agree with the person who responded to the person with the gynecologist--I'm so often embarrassed to be hearing and to hear the things other hearies say to Deaf and HOH people. Maybe you should have asked the gynecologist if s/he needed fixing!
Cheers, :laugh2:

:wave: Oh, PS I'm also crazy about so many of your avatars and signature lines.
Blessings,

Welcome, signlady! :welcome:

I felt defensive at my dr appt anyway because the dr was looking me over like I was an alien specimen. She looked at my neck and wanted to know why I had a scar there. I've got a scar from a cat scratch that is decades old. I have to think a minute to remember. It was kind of creepy! :shock:

Laketahoe, my eldest son was 8 YO when his younger brother arrived. It worked out well for us. He gave his baby brother his first bottle. They have a typical love/hate relationship now. LOL! :giggle:

Sunny and cool 54 degrees outside and about to go work.

Welcome, signlady! :welcome:

I felt defensive at my dr appt anyway because the dr was looking me over like I was an alien specimen. She looked at my neck and wanted to know why I had a scar there. I've got a scar from a cat scratch that is decades old. I have to think a minute to remember. It was kind of creepy! :shock:

Laketahoe, my eldest son was 8 YO when his younger brother arrived. It worked out well for us. He gave his baby brother his first bottle. They have a typical love/hate relationship now. LOL! :giggle:

That sure is creepy Sally!!!!!! :shock: This reminds me of when I was once sick (probably around 14) of course it was late Saturday night and my doctor wasn't on call, so my dad had to ring somebody else. Another doc showed up and made me do all kind of exercises (he noticed something being wrong with my waist bone, which there is but ever since birth...). I felt out of place and told my dad. My dad was maaaaad. All I know is that my dad rushed off (I was too sick to notice anything else) to make a few phone calls.

I still think that doc was probably up to no good... :roll: Trust me, I don't wanna know...

No dr should examine you without an assistant present. Were you alone with him?

This dr called her assistant and was very professional. I know that she was looking for track marks in my neck and arms (evidence of drug use) because that's the first thing that drs do in any examination. Also they look for signs of self-injury. Maybe she was just being conversational but it made me nervous. If she's going to inspect every scar, we're going to be there a while. . .

simple - get 1TB hdd for $90 and burn it. viola! :cool2:
That wont be necessary - I finished building it last night, will polish it off today ;) It costs me nothing.

Jamielynn, I like your new kitty avatar. :aw:

I was looking up funny basset pics and I found this one... I would love to take a picture of my dogs doing this! :lol: (The basset in this picture actually looks like an adult version of one of my pups).

Animal-Funny-0004.gif

*The picture is of a basset hound in front of a fan enjoying the cool breeze while his/her ears fling backwards in the wind*

oh that's adorable picture loghead! I think those kind of dogs are adorable as well.

*sighs* It's official... I'm a night person instead of day person... bad I know. My sleep cycle is completely out of wack, I mean I go to bed around six or six thirty in the morning and don't get up until like two or three in the afternoon.... I know it's terrible... it's driving me nuts about this! Also I found out that my neighbor who's a friend of mine that lives above me, has same problem as I do with sleeping... she would be up until five or six in the morning and get up around one or two in the afternoon. What's even more insane is that she has kids as well, one girl that's same age as my son and another girl who's only one. We would get together middle of the night to chat, or even keep each other company. Do u have any idea that would help us get back to normal cycle of human beings of sleeping?

I think you've been watching too many Vampire shows, Kaelei! :D You might consider doing strenuous exercises during the day that make you more tired? Running maybe? I dunno. I'm also a night person, so I don't have a lot of suggestions (though I never stay up till 6:30, unless I'm working on a writing assignment).

Right now I'm trying to force myself to grade poems from my beginning creative writing students, but god, their writing is unbearable! Ahhhh!!! :dizzy:

oh that's adorable picture loghead! I think those kind of dogs are adorable as well.

*sighs* It's official... I'm a night person instead of day person... bad I know. My sleep cycle is completely out of wack, I mean I go to bed around six or six thirty in the morning and don't get up until like two or three in the afternoon.... I know it's terrible... it's driving me nuts about this! Also I found out that my neighbor who's a friend of mine that lives above me, has same problem as I do with sleeping... she would be up until five or six in the morning and get up around one or two in the afternoon. What's even more insane is that she has kids as well, one girl that's same age as my son and another girl who's only one. We would get together middle of the night to chat, or even keep each other company. Do u have any idea that would help us get back to normal cycle of human beings of sleeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back