The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea for loghead! How long before you can take the test?

Yea for loghead! How long before you can take the test?

Thanks, Sally! :) I can take the test for my G2 (license just before the final one) in January. That means I will be able to drive around by myself without a person with 5 years driving experience and I can also drive on freeways. Then in January 2011 I will be able to take my final license test.

Good! January will be here before you know it. :cool2:

Good! January will be here before you know it. :cool2:

Yes, indeed it will! It is hard to believe that I have had my lisence for five months already! I turned 16 before then, but it took me a while before I actually went for my learner's.

Been a great day! My 15 yr old's football team "W'side Wildcats" won their 5th game, 22-21 (a squeeker!)...and will go into the playoffs.....Yelled myself hoarse! "Go Matt"!....Got lots of sun...2 of my boys have played football...my last one (the baby) doesn't, he loves skateboarding. But at 13, he's 5'6 and very "lanky" and thin...think he's gonna go for basketball next year!

Here's a :grouphug: Sosie. I hope your uncles get well soon. I can't imagine the worry you are feeling right now. I've had times where I worried about one relative, but not two simultaneously. Oh and happy October!

Thanks, Dixie. They are still in the hospital, unfortunately. I am worried about my uncles and my mother. Last night, my sister and I went out for dinner and we were talking about them mostly and we don't know what to do with our mother if anything happens to our uncles. She's depressed, whom we are so concerned. We are trying to cheer her up via email or skype but we wish our mother lives near here with us but she is still married and also, they live in FL, that is 1,375 miles away from us, which is hard for all of us. Again, we don't know what to do with our mother because of her depression and also, because of her heart. She has a pacemaker, that we all are worried about. We hate our stepfather because he controls our mother and he said negative things to her. He refuses to go out to have fun when my mother asks him. One time, my mother, my stepfather and her friends went out for dinner. He yelled at them and said be quiet and you all make too much noise. Poor my mother! She was so embarrassed because a lot of people looked on at them. It sure did spoil their evening! :(
See Saywhatkid's thread "Alzheimer's disease" on Health, Fitness & Food section. I posted and talked about my stepfather's having Lewy Body disease, etc there.
Thanks again, Dixie! :hug:

I feel so tired and lazy after , a long night of partying with my 8th grade class reunion.

I hate Mondays :mad2:

I dont mind this Monday because it is the first day for my turn being off from teaching Science for 4 weeks. I will have every afternoon off from teaching so I plan to catch up with other work. I love that! :D

Oh boy....I am now 35 weeks and 3 days....so time is getting closer to have our baby! I cannot wait to hold our new baby! :)

I couldn't believe its MONDAY already?!!? :run:
Not that it is bad, just couldn't believe how quickly the week goes by.

Monday..... hell of a day. Just got back from a painfully long meeting. Library director wanted to show off a newly redesigned website. had some encore here and there. now i'm back.

today was a rather nice crispy morning. I'm so happy to see sun again! I'm sure laketahoe feels same! :cool2:

Nice, sunny and crisp morning with a temp of 49 degrees as of 9:24 AM. ;) I'm off to work in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back