The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not intrested in reading gps stuff, I am thinking of what to do but there is nothing to do

you can't complain since there's nothing to do. now either you read gps stuff or do nothing :)

Dang! My classroom is so not ready! Means I have to go to work tmw without pay. :( I can't have my students start if my classroom is not ready. There were tooo many workshops and meetings all week to give me enough time to set it up. Ugh!

Dang! My classroom is so not ready! Means I have to go to work tmw without pay. :( I can't have my students start if my classroom is not ready. There were tooo many workshops and meetings all week to give me enough time to set it up. Ugh!

as in setting up desk, chair, etc?

as in setting up desk, chair, etc?

Lesson plans, curriculm materials, bulletin boards, posters, schedules, parent letters, homework folders, and furnture...

Lesson plans, curriculm materials, bulletin boards, posters, schedules, parent letters, homework folders, and furnture...

Maybe your daughter could go help you do bulletin boards and furniture.

Maybe your daughter could go help you do bulletin boards and furniture.

She did that last year. :) she is with her dad for the weekend. If she was here, I would have asked her. She does help a lot!!

I just scrubbed the very dirty toliet and bathtub, now it looks clean and it is better than doing nothing

I m boring of raining all day yesterday and today. My vacation week will be over soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back