The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
hurriane s coming :( gonna be very very wet weekend. that sucks because i wanted to go to powwow tomorrow.

so Jillio and Hear Again are back. hot damn.

I seem to talk a lot about how bored I am... but usually when I am bored I go on the computer... and this is the first time I've been on my computer all day! Maybe I'm not as bored as I thought! :lol:

School clothes, shoes, school supplies...fighting the crowds at department stores...can't find any graph paper, have to head to Office Depot.

School's started up again here....extra cautious of stopped school buses again! Traffic backed up....T-shirts are too small from last year! (so are the boxers)!...So I guess things are "growing" around here! HAHA

Should "settle down and settle in" by next week...

We did all that stuff a while back. We beat the rush. I don't go back for a week and I've already got my binders all packed... now I just need to know what my courses are going to be.

You know what's sad? I just finished replying to someone's status on Facebook and I don't even remember moving my fingers. :lol:

My name is Loghead, and I'm an Internet addict. :lol:

haha My Sk pager got a difficult button to push on Y sometimes i send to someone Ou are stupid. :lol: M cat is cute. Our hair looks awful today. Without Y and those words are worthless. Up. oh I mean Yup.

Ha ha ha... I have same problem with my SK LX pager. I have a difficult time to push the botton "I". I had to do it twice. It really wasted my time.. Grrrrrr...

Damn..I got a bad headache this am. I think I am just too exhausted. I will just go in early on Monday to finish my classroom. Oh well.

Damn..I got a bad headache this am. I think I am just too exhausted. I will just go in early on Monday to finish my classroom. Oh well.

I had a bad headache last week, it was no fun but I am better.

I hope you feel better soon, Shel. :hug:

I cannot stop sneezing, it's absolutely pourig with rain, my legs for some reason are stiff and sore plus I'm out tonight for my friend's 18th :)

Ha ha ha... I have same problem with my SK LX pager. I have a difficult time to push the botton "I". I had to do it twice. It really wasted my time.. Grrrrrr...

haha keyboard is the key to communicate. :lol:

Cant wait for summer to be over! I love the Winter! Do me a favor ... trade snow with me then I would be happy! For some strange reason, there is more snow at where you live than where we live.

Actually this summer seems to be milder than normal with exception too much rain. Perhaps that is why we only hit 90 degree once this year. Right now it is nice and breezy 69 degrees.

please don't remind me that winter is on the way here. no thanks no thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back