The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do people feel like they have to insult me if i ask a question that seem stupid but i truly wanted to know :( it just hurts ..........

Just ingore them

Yay! Friday is here. Payday!
Looking forward to the weekend!

Gotta get back to work!

:D

no no... on other forum... i asked a question and they made fun of me for asking. this forum hasnt done anything bad so far.

better stick with this forum! :twisted:

why don't you ask us that question? we'll try to answer it :wave:

YAY! Finally that I can go and meet my friend's newborn! He was born when I was in OBX! Didn't expect that he came into the world on his brother's birthday! Yes both shared same birthdays!!! Pretty neato! I told her I would visit for an hour then I have things to do afterward. She said ok :)

So enjoy your day! I will try do same! :)

better stick with this forum! :twisted:

why don't you ask us that question? we'll try to answer it :wave:

yea i belong here. ill just be happy enough that i got my bf and learning from him rather than others anyway. that question i asked wasnt something most of you would know anyway. its about a specific career and i wanted to know details. but i guess that question i asked was a childish question.

yea i belong here. ill just be happy enough that i got my bf and learning from him rather than others anyway. that question i asked wasnt something most of you would know anyway. its about a specific career and i wanted to know details. but i guess that question i asked was a childish question.

do ask us anyway. if they think it's childish to ask career-related question, it's because they are either fired or about to get a pink slip :giggle:

do ask us anyway. if they think it's childish to ask career-related question, it's because they are either fired or about to get a pink slip :giggle:

Ditto here! sometimes we need to open our eyes about childish to ask, about career questions. :D

Hehe

I was watching Children of the Lesser God last night, great film!! ASL is beautiful! :)

Right now im trying to figure out what to do... weather look like it will rain tonite so no playtime outside. im doing researh to find out waht i an use to play with my 1 year old kid.

(hm a key is broke ... the 3rd letter of ab_def... wont work. gah i gotta work on that now)

yay i fixed it... a b C d e f g .. lol no idea what i did that makes letter C to work *chuckles*

haha My Sk pager got a difficult button to push on Y sometimes i send to someone Ou are stupid. :lol: M cat is cute. Our hair looks awful today. Without Y and those words are worthless. Up. oh I mean Yup.

lol @ frisky and spice. when my key doesn't work, I just bang my keyboard and swear at it :mad2:

I guess that's why I have like 5 keyboards..... :roll:

lol but my omputer is a laptop so really ant replae it. gah this is annoying lol.

I had a laptop before. Keyboard was all fried by cat spilled coke into it. BUT laptop itself is running FINE however keyboard didnt. So i used the extra keyboard to plugging it to the laptop and it works. :giggle: that was few years ago.

I have H and N keys missing but if I pressed it down it works because there's a circle in middle and it's flat but theres something making it work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back