The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Friday YET ?????

<---is wondering why my car stalls when braking hard to a complete stop. I have to go to the P on the automatic transmission lever to re-start the engine then go back to D and off I go. It doesn't happen when I brake normally. :dunno:

sounds like your car does not engage neutral properly when braking. that's why I hate automatic. maybe that's not it. :dunno:

I was frustrated to stuck heavy traffic jam through Geo. Washington Bridge to Madhattan on weekend last three years ago. Why s heavy traffic all bridges and tunnels on weekend and weeknight?

I know. NYC is always hungry. It needs constant supplies 24/7.

In my province it is illegal to not wear a helmet on a bike unless you are 18 or older... and today while I was biking (I don't wear a helmet) on the community recreational trail, 2 cops stopped me and gave me a warning. They also made me walk my bike home (and I was pretty far from home). So I guess I will wear a helmet for the next 1 and a half years if I don't want a $100 fine. :P

In my province it is illegal to not wear a helmet on a bike unless you are 18 or older... and today while I was biking (I don't wear a helmet) on the community recreational trail, 2 cops stopped me and gave me a warning. They also made me walk my bike home (and I was pretty far from home). So I guess I will wear a helmet for the next 1 and a half years if I don't want a $100 fine. :P

You are lucky to get away with a warning

If after 1996 model year, then is the check engine light comes on? If yes, don't have OBDII scanner then go to AutoZone to have them retrieve code for free, If not then check the tranny, I cant be too sure until I know what make and model.

I hope someone on Alldeaf can pinpoint the cause of the problem. It could be a simple issue which would be an easy fix.

If after 1996 model year, then is the check engine light comes on? If yes, don't have OBDII scanner then go to AutoZone to have them retrieve code for free, If not then check the tranny, I cant be too sure until I know what make and model.
His car is a 2000 Honda Civic somethoing something. Seq just stated it in the car thread that Alex just created last night.

You are lucky to get away with a warning

If they had have given me a fine instead of a warning, I would have been very surprised. It's a very minor offense. However, I could see them giving me the fine if they caught me doing it again after they told me to wear the helmet.

why do people feel like they have to insult me if i ask a question that seem stupid but i truly wanted to know :( it just hurts ..........

why do people feel like they have to insult me if i ask a question that seem stupid but i truly wanted to know :( it just hurts ..........

where? here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back