The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JamieLynn... No thanks. :P I went about a week ago to get a filling and I'm going to get a second done in September. I've had my fair share. :P

Just doing some tidying up in my room. Found some things that really brought up some old memories!

@JamieLynn... No thanks. :P I went about a week ago to get a filling and I'm going to get a second done in September. I've had my fair share. :P

Just doing some tidying up in my room. Found some things that really brought up some old memories!

:giggle: yeah... I got another two next week... Truthfully, I'm not really looking forward to them 'cause dentist said they will be pain in my a$$. Had the same surgery already last year... :( oh... I'll survive just like I always do... This year, just doesn't seem to be my year AT ALL!!! *sigh*

Findings that bring back memories are the best!!!! :thumb:

Holy Cow!.. it is 10 pm and storming like crazy.. guess I will come back on AD on my BB.. gotta unplug all the works.

Had a friend last week that had their OS system fried from a lightning strike.

:wave:

Last edited:
it's evening for most of us :zzz:

Yea, but what's so strange, I feel so wide awake! I woke up at 4:45 AM to run 2 miles and then walk 1 mile, get myself and 2 kids ready for work/school, had meetings alll morning (5 hours straight without a break), then worked in my classroom all afternoon, went to the pool after work to swim 40 laps, picked up my son, came home to cook dinner, clean up, get everything ready for the next day, watered all the plants on the front porch, and now I am giving my son a bath. Just taking a short break before I get him dressed and put him to bed.

If I could stay that energetic daily, I would be a HAPPPYYY CAMPER!!! :laugh2:

Yea, but what's so strange, I feel so wide awake! I woke up at 4:45 AM to run 2 miles and then walk 1 mile, get myself and 2 kids ready for work/school, had meetings alll morning (5 hours straight without a break), then worked in my classroom all afternoon, went to the pool after work to swim 40 laps, picked up my son, came home to cook dinner, clean up, get everything ready for the next day, watered all the plants on the front porch, and now I am giving my son a bath. Just taking a short break before I get him dressed and put him to bed.

If I could stay that energetic daily, I would be a HAPPPYYY CAMPER!!! :laugh2:

can i borrow your energetic TODAY? i do feel SO tired. lol.

can i borrow your energetic TODAY? i do feel SO tired. lol.

Sure, because I want to get rid of it so I can sleep good tonight instead of struggling to sleep! I am worried now! LOL!

if you have one at home. sure why not, just one cup for the night or two?

if you have one at home. sure why not, just one cup for the night or two?

I am paranoid about the amount of sugar and calories it has. Wait and see how I feel around 9PM.

It is a little after 8pm here. I am pooped!! Give me a pillow and I will be out like a light.

Shel..

Don't you get afraid to jog in the weee hours, while it is still dark?

It is a little after 8pm here. I am pooped!! Give me a pillow and I will be out like a light.

Shel..

running in the weeee hours is actually a lot more liberating & refreshing than during daytime. Running under sun is very draining and you just get home feeling tired.

I used to run across George Washington Bridge everyday during nite time.

Shel..

I did a "test drive" over the summer...too dark! I use the treadmill in my basement..eek! I prefer to be outside but I am not stupid to go alone in the dark. No freaking way! :)

running in the weeee hours is actually a lot more liberating & refreshing than during daytime. Running under sun is very draining and you just get home feeling tired.

I used to run across George Washington Bridge everyday during nite time.

I will be asking for someone to kidnap and rape me if I go jogging alone in the dark. No thank u. I love my life too much. :)

Shel..

I think I've seen her mention before that she uses the treadmill. Not sure, so correct me if I'm wrong!

Edit: I see that Shel got to it before I did. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back