The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, just send a picture of your manly self (the hairier the better) and you will easily nab him :)

i think my friend obi-wan will do.

zlevkp.jpg

Good night yalls.

I need my sleep.

Oh to these who bother to PM me -
YES and NO. Some are real, and most are fake in regards of my sig.

:mad2: my wireless adaptor to the household internet has died on me about 15 minutes ago. Now, I am on my laptop :|

ha ha i have only one fragil computer that manages to stay alive. My hubby's laptop that belongs to his work on miliarty base is not working well. uhoh. life goes on! mew!

FAB news it is not cancer :) :) :dance:

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday!!

Yes, it is good news. I will see my doctor again after Thanksgiving for a following up.

I enjoyed my birthday, with my boss, his wife and three co-workers. I got some nice gifts from them. We came home around 11pm. Boy, I was so tired. I had a very nice time. Thanks, Lissa.
(I got a lot of messages from my family, relatives and friends via regular email and Facebook. I have to reply each one. My sister said she will take me out for lunch this Thursday after work. (I only work part-time.) My deaf/blind friend and I will go out for lunch this coming Sunday, whom I haven't seen for a year. We have a lot to catch up news.)

Now I am relaxing for a bit while baby is napping....grab some lunch and watch some TV and do laundry.... :) Now our baby is 1 and half weeks old...he is good baby but love to eat eat eat! What a little piglet! :giggle:

Now I am relaxing for a bit while baby is napping....grab some lunch and watch some TV and do laundry.... :) Now our baby is 1 and half weeks old...he is good baby but love to eat eat eat! What a little piglet! :giggle:

Great to hear baby's doing well!!

Hope you're well too!!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back