The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is nearly 1 am and I am wide awake, not a good thing since my son wakes up early. Uh oh!

Ah, the sun is shining and.. wait.. it's shining when I didn't have my coffee yet?

Now I am baffled :| a bit betrayed actually.

(hums and shuffles away)

I am really tired. I am noticing just how much I have missed, and I only stopped coming in regularly about 2 days ago in order to work on my project.

Oh well, I will hopefully catch up come tomorrow night! :)

Good luck on tests and projects, Loghead!

Now I am relaxing for a bit while baby is napping....grab some lunch and watch some TV and do laundry.... :) Now our baby is 1 and half weeks old...he is good baby but love to eat eat eat! What a little piglet! :giggle:

Glad you two are doing well! :hug:

I am feeling so awesome! I swam 45 laps in freestyle without stopping and didnt even struggle at all! Back in spring, I couldnt even make 2 laps without needing to stop for air because my lungs were so weak and my body was so heavy. Now, I am much stronger and lighter. Yay!!! It is sooo great being in shape! :dance2:

Yay! That's great!
I am out of shape. I think I should go and workout at YMCA.

Loghead, I figured that your absence meant that you were busy studying. Good luck on tests and projects!

Yes, indeed I was! I was doing a project for my international business course. I also have another big project for that course coming up next week. I was also studying for my functions midterm that took place today. I think I did fairly well. :) I will be spending part of the weekend studying for my biology midterm on Monday. And thank you for the good luck!

Also, I have tomorrow off! :)

So tonight I had another audiologists appointment and got my molds done (skin colour, as usual). I will be picking my hearing aid colours for Monday. The audiologist wants me to take another test on Monday because I didn't always push the button when I heard a sound in the booth because I was hearing tinnitus after the beeps, so I wasn't sure if I heard the right sound or not. She said she wants me to push it even if I think I am hearing tinnitus. She also told me that I am one of the top best lip readers she's ever met because she noticed that without my HAs (and also with them on) I would look at her lips and understand everything she was saying. Even when my ears were plugged with the molding stuff (where I could hear absolutely nothing) I was still able to understand what she was saying, and she found that quite fascinating.

whats up with everyone changing their usernames!? im so confused!

whats up with everyone changing their usernames!? im so confused!

It seems that they had some issues with whatever their previous names were and PM'd Alex to have them changed and he finally did it. For me, some are a bummer, but others I'm glad it was done.

Can I change my username? Or do I have to wait since I'm new here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back