The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those days when I feel as fragile an an egg...

But I'm getting dolled up and preparing to hit the stores :) nothing that iced coffee won't cure!

LT, sounds like your baby's doing just what a baby is supposed to do! Glad that he's doing well. Be sure to take care of yourself, too!

Well!!! I just had a whirling dervish of a time setting records getting house vacuumed, dusted, swept and mopped. It's amazing what frustration and anger will do for housecleaning. Tomorrow it's bathrooms and kitchen to be cleaned and Friday is sweep and mop all over again as well as the inside windows. :eek3:

One of those days when I feel as fragile an an egg...

But I'm getting dolled up and preparing to hit the stores :) nothing that iced coffee won't cure!

Being as fragile as egg isn't that bad. I couldn't break one if i squeezed my hardest. Good outlook you have there.

Being as fragile as a 14th century crystal glass is another story.

Anyway, just driving about in the town and admiring the scenery did the trick. I had a wonderful time!

Now I'm ready to pounce again :)

holy crap it's almost 6! time surely flew fast! I usually leave for home 2 hours ago :lol:

I am feeling so awesome! I swam 45 laps in freestyle without stopping and didnt even struggle at all! Back in spring, I couldnt even make 2 laps without needing to stop for air because my lungs were so weak and my body was so heavy. Now, I am much stronger and lighter. Yay!!! It is sooo great being in shape! :dance2:

I have been quiet lately...

2cglzll.jpg

Now I am relaxing for a bit while baby is napping....grab some lunch and watch some TV and do laundry.... :) Now our baby is 1 and half weeks old...he is good baby but love to eat eat eat! What a little piglet! :giggle:

I am glad you are enjoying motherhood with the new born.

I am at home relaxing , will do my workout tomorrow and especially Friday night:naughty::giggle::P

I am really tired. I am noticing just how much I have missed, and I only stopped coming in regularly about 2 days ago in order to work on my project.

Oh well, I will hopefully catch up come tomorrow night! :)

I am really tired. I am noticing just how much I have missed, and I only stopped coming in regularly about 2 days ago in order to work on my project.

Oh well, I will hopefully catch up come tomorrow night! :)

Good luck on that bro.

Loghead, I figured that your absence meant that you were busy studying. Good luck on tests and projects!

:lol:

Yeah, there have probably been about 20,000 new posts since I last posted. :P

Yeah, but just remember what you read last week, push it a week ahead in your mind, and there will be no need to read. :P

Botti, you're right. Hope that you're feeling better and fighting off that cold.

Signing off now. Everyone have a good night.

i just got home from a fantastic night out with a couple of my friends. i'm not tired at all.. so i'm spending some time on here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back