The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I got home from food shopping, etc. I checked all my mails. I got a letter from my doctor to say that they found some blood in my stool, according to the lab and he wants me to go to the hospital on Monday for testing like blood work, colonscopy, etc. Of course, I was so upset. I don't like to go to the hospital because I had terrible nightmares.
I became very concerned that it could be colon cancer but all my family and friends reassured me not to worry. I hope they are right.
So, please pray for me. Thanks.

I got a message from my "Irish twin" brother to say that their dog died last night. Something about big dogs have a problem sometimes with their stomach tied up in a knot, after eating too much at one time or drinking too much. He said they tried to be careful about how the dog ate. Sad, he was only 6 years. old. (Last week, they had to put their 20 years old cat to sleep. The cat was not able to eat and pee for a few days.) I cried. That reminds me of my cat. :(

I didn't mean to tell you bad news but I need to vent.
Well, I hope you all have a good Novemeber!
(I hope some of you feel better soon! Stay healthy, everyone!)

Hi Sosie, couldn't help but notice how much you've had to endure. From one stranger to another, I wish you all the best and hope the holidays bring a little break from the hardship. Hang in there! :wave:

:( Sosie... Hope it's nothing too serious... please keep us posted!!!!! In the meantime here's a :hug: for ya!

of courseeeeeeeee! :rockon:

they told me that they were impressed with my ASL progress (compared to last time we met.. several months ago). It went from talking via note/BB to signing. Had a very good time at DPHH... saw all these friends that I didn't see for a while.

I could not believe how late I came home. the last DPHH I went which was quite a while ago... I stayed for only 2 hours and then went home. I guess I was discouraged and frustrated since my ASL skill was limited to only alphabets.

Keep on truckin'!

Sounds like your ASL skills are progressing fast.

Sosie, hang in there! :hug:

Jiro, you're quite the social butterfly. Glad that you had fun! :cool2:

I am soooo happy that I have Friday off next week. :) What high school student doesn't love board-appointed days off?

I want to say (patting herself on the back!!) that I had worked and worked to sign a song for church. I used ASLPro and their religious dictionary to get what I needed. Without me being aware, Pastor had a terp at church (I thought it was a guest musician) and while the church sang the song, I did the signing as I was singing. Keep in mind, that I am teaching myself and haven't felt good about it at all), this Terp said I did a very good job for being so new at this and is offering to meet with me 1 day a week for short lessons.

Yahoo!!!

(I hope this doesn't break the no religion rules since I am not saying anything more than about me going to church.)

Great news, Kristina! Keep up the good work.

I want to say (patting herself on the back!!) that I had worked and worked to sign a song for church. I used ASLPro and their religious dictionary to get what I needed. Without me being aware, Pastor had a terp at church (I thought it was a guest musician) and while the church sang the song, I did the signing as I was singing. Keep in mind, that I am teaching myself and haven't felt good about it at all), this Terp said I did a very good job for being so new at this and is offering to meet with me 1 day a week for short lessons.

Yahoo!!!

(I hope this doesn't break the no religion rules since I am not saying anything more than about me going to church.)

Great job!! I love to sign along to songs in church!

Weird how we're scared to post religious topics in a forum that has an entire section dedicated to perverted threads :)

When I got home from food shopping, etc. I checked all my mails. I got a letter from my doctor to say that they found some blood in my stool, according to the lab and he wants me to go to the hospital on Monday for testing like blood work, colonscopy, etc. Of course, I was so upset. I don't like to go to the hospital because I had terrible nightmares.
I became very concerned that it could be colon cancer but all my family and friends reassured me not to worry. I hope they are right.
So, please pray for me. Thanks.

I got a message from my "Irish twin" brother to say that their dog died last night. Something about big dogs have a problem sometimes with their stomach tied up in a knot, after eating too much at one time or drinking too much. He said they tried to be careful about how the dog ate. Sad, he was only 6 years. old. (Last week, they had to put their 20 years old cat to sleep. The cat was not able to eat and pee for a few days.) I cried. That reminds me of my cat.

I didn't mean to tell you bad news but I need to vent.
Well, I hope you all have a good Novemeber!
(I hope some of you feel better soon! Stay healthy, everyone!)

I hope you feel better asap :) Yes, stay healthy.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is coming out on DVD soon! YEA! I'm such a nerd.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is coming out on DVD soon! YEA! I'm such a nerd.

Gasp!! You're kidding!!! When???!!!

Son and I are anxiously awaiting and waiting and waiting.

He and I both love Harry Potter and Twilight.

30 days until the release! :D There's a count down on FB.

You arent the only one. My hubby who grew up as a geek is excited too. :lol:

Add my family to the list of people excited about the Half Blood Prince movie on DVD,

I'm so much in a good mood today, things are looking up real good for me all the patience and waiting really pays off. ;)

Glad to hear that Cheri. Yea for good moods! :D

I've just returned home from my epic weekend in Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back