The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just chilling and watching Tv. It is nice to have quiet time. I dont do this often- I mean removing my CI and HA and just enjoying the quiet apart from sleeping and shower

I am kind of angry that after just getting rid of a cold, there are signs that I have another one. Throughout the day I have gradually noticed my cough to get more severe. :(

I am kind of angry that after just getting rid of a cold, there are signs that I have another one. Throughout the day I have gradually noticed my cough to get more severe. :(

Maybe you should go to the doctor and see if you have flu instead.

Bott beat me to the mom advice. I agree. Seek medical attention now.

I would, but I am not a fan of doctors. :Oops: I think I will see how it gets in the next day or two... and if it is bad enough, I will consider seeing a doctor. I am weird in the sense that I really don't want him to tell me to stay home for a week like most of the people have been doing because I have really hard courses and midterms are coming up, so I need to be there for to be able to gather much information as I can get.

I would, but I am not a fan of doctors. :Oops: I think I will see how it gets in the next day or two... and if it is bad enough, I will consider seeing a doctor. I am weird in the sense that I really don't want him to tell me to stay home for a week like most of the people have been doing because I have really hard courses and midterms are coming up, so I need to be there for to be able to gather much information as I can get.

Do you have any other symptoms??

Could be oink oink?

Do you have any other symptoms??

Could be oink oink?

I was considering that. The only thing I've got right now is a cough... which hasn't been all that bad in the last half hour. I found myself coughing a lot throughout my workout. I think it is just minor symptoms of a cold. I hope to kill it with some cough medicine later tonight.

:lol: @ oink oink... I thought it was starting off with dizziness, shivering and fever... not cough? Urgh... I don't care about oink oink anyway...

ooh im off to a firework display tomorrow maybe. Since It was Guy Fawkes Night last night so there is organised displays.

Loghead..I had the oink oink with the same symptoms. Hope u feel better.

LT, good luck with the birth of your 2nd baby!

Jiro, keep up the good work with going to deaf events and brushing up your ASL skills.

Well, I am soooooo happy that Friday evening is here and I can relax. I had been feeling achy with a sore throat for the last 2 days. More tired than usual too. I hope I am not coming down with something as there were so many people and kids sick in the past month or so.

Loghead..I had the oink oink with the same symptoms. Hope u feel better.

LT, good luck with the birth of your 2nd baby!

Jiro, keep up the good work with going to deaf events and brushing up your ASL skills.

Well, I am soooooo happy that Friday evening is here and I can relax. I had been feeling achy with a sore throat for the last 2 days. More tired than usual too. I hope I am not coming down with something as there were so many people and kids sick in the past month or so.

Hope you feel better soon!!

Thanks, Shel! :) I really hope that it isn't swine. :(

I had it in Sept..it wasnt too bad. I have had worse worse symptoms with the regular flu.

am so bored at my hotel, in Melbourne, the party doesn't even start until tonight. I'll just go for a walk, shall I?

am so bored at my hotel, in Melbourne, the party doesn't even start until tonight. I'll just go for a walk, shall I?

Hmm.. a walk some shopping mm do you already know what you're wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back