The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should have a MR and MRS ALLDEAF contest. :)..whatchu think?

Ouch there are too many good Mr and Mrs ALLDEAF here on the internet. Count me OUT. ;)

:hmm: Why not create a thread then? The poll will end in say 1 week?

I am getting to take tomorrow off to relax because my cold has taken a rough turn.

Plus! I have news! Check the Hearing Aids forum for details (which I will post in the next couple minutes). :)

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is coming out on DVD soon! YEA! I'm such a nerd.

damn. I already got it in computer a month ago and I haven't seen it yet :o

An exciting night. My guys won best cake in the cub scout theme category second year running. A small chef trophy came with that and my kid was thrilled. I had a great time but the kids wore me out. Next up, working on that whittling chip. My goal is to keep my den boys with all of their fingers. :D

I went without one of my hearing aids for half the day today because I thought that one of my dogs had eaten my ear mold! :shock: Luckily later on in the day I moved a bookshelf and found it. It was loose and managed to fall in the back. I had thought it had hit the floor. Even though it was only half the day without a hearing aid, I still didn't like the time without even the one. I never do. It's really frustrating.

An exciting night. My guys won best cake in the cub scout theme category second year running. A small chef trophy came with that and my kid was thrilled. I had a great time but the kids wore me out. Next up, working on that whittling chip. My goal is to keep my den boys with all of their fingers. :D

Congrats to you & your den, Sally. :)

Congrats to you & your den, Sally. :)

Look like we have a spammer on AD attacking random threads and posts.

If you are boring....copy and paste on the spammer's post just for fun

spammgh8tk4.gif

Thanks, loghead. I posted a pic of the award winning cake in the pic thread. :D

I love that graphic!

Well..my daughter is sick with the H1N1 flu and I went home early from work due to developing a fever myself. I am just a vegetable on the couch browsing thru AD with my P3 Netbook and watching movies. Dont think I will go to work tmw due to all the achiness in my body. My hubby is off due to the holiday so he will have to take care the both of us. :) Daughter and I have to wear masks so we dont get my brother, hubby and son sick too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back