The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah see how you like it!! :nana:

33xggvk.gif

I am teasing you Nathan.

What would we support?

Other deaf people? People who were picked on?

I like the idea of camp for deaf people who have been picked on, it would need to be for all ages, and probably most of AD would attend. :)

True! It's really sad at the amount of bullying that deaf people face. I don't face it near as much as I remember facing in elementary school, but it still happens.

True! It's really sad at the amount of bullying that deaf people face. I don't face it near as much as I remember facing in elementary school, but it still happens.

Yes it does. But I am happy we have AD and Facebook where we can control the bad people. :wave:

Now on to happier topics.!!

Exactly.

And agreed!

So I thought my dog ate my hearing aid mold yesterday. :lol:

But you are getting new aids, so I hope new molds too. And since you say "thought", what really happened?

But you are getting new aids, so I hope new molds too. And since you say "thought", what really happened?

Yes, that's why I wasn't toooo worried. I knew that I would be getting new molds soon too.

So what happened was that yesterday at noon I went to go to sleep (I was home sick) and I put my one hearing aid on my bookshelf and then the other one, but my mold fell off and I thought it fell onto the shelf (I was dazed). Then, I remember hearing him coming in and going beside my bed. I saw that he was chewing something, so I opened his mouth to retrieve whatever it was so he wouldn't choke on it but it was gone. I didn't think anything of it. So when I woke up and put the one hearing aid on, I went to put the other one on and I couldn't find the mold. So for half the day I thought that I was going to find my mold on the back lawn the next day. :lol: Later on I went and I moved the shelf and found the mold in the back. I was surprised it was able to fall back there.

Yes, that's why I wasn't toooo worried. I knew that I would be getting new molds soon too.

So what happened was that yesterday at noon I went to go to sleep (I was home sick) and I put my one hearing aid on my bookshelf and then the other one, but my mold fell off and I thought it fell onto the shelf (I was dazed). Then, I remember hearing him coming in and going beside my bed. I saw that he was chewing something, so I opened his mouth to retrieve whatever it was so he wouldn't choke on it but it was gone. I didn't think anything of it. So when I woke up and put the one hearing aid on, I went to put the other one on and I couldn't find the mold. So for half the day I thought that I was going to find my mold on the back lawn the next day. :lol: Later on I went and I moved the shelf and found the mold in the back. I was surprised it was able to fall back there.

hmmmm...... reminds me of this disgusting thread I made a while back... "what would you do if your $$$$ cellphone fell into toilet full of shit?" :lol:

hmmmm...... reminds me of this disgusting thread I made a while back... "what would you do if your $$$$ cellphone fell into toilet full of shit?" :lol:

:lol: Yes! I remember saying that I would retrieve it. I change my answer to leave it now. :lol: I was ready to leave it out in the yard if someone found it poop n' scooping. I was not about to put something in my ear that just went through my dog's entire digestive system. :lol:

I'm disappointed. My home internet is down since 6 pm. I unplugged modem and router and waited in several minutes. Then plugged them but Internet was slower. Shit! I forgot it. I now use it on my iPhone and watch Cavs basketball game on tv. :(

I finally got it. Internet is working now. :)

I am dreading waking up early for work after, a nice day off. Friday hurry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back