The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
:zzz: what a day

You may be
MSN-Emoticon-sleeping-in-class-074.gif
:laugh2:

:giggle: JClarke. I could have needed this picture this afternoon... Too bad... now I'm back home after a looooong day of work...

wwwwaaaaaazzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Im finally back on AD.com after a weird hiatus. Didn't go anywhere or do anything special, I was just off line. I guess I took an unscheduled break without any outside reason to. Oh well. So what's been going on in the AD world?

Not really in mood to go work today because today is Monday....

Everone hates Mondays, but with my work schedule this is more like my Friday or working Saturday. With split days off I really don't get a weekend seems like.

Everone hates Mondays, but with my work schedule this is more like my Friday or working Saturday. With split days off I really don't get a weekend seems like.

Idiom is called Blue Monday.

Not really in mood to go work today because today is Monday....

That was how I felt this morning so on my FB status I said "I am sooo excited today is Monday!!!" LOL! Work started off very slow..I was glad to get off at 1230. :)

:( not feeling like my normal self at the mo, missing my father etc. I dont know what is causing this, I am also very angry at the mo

:aw: :) Thank you very much Botts!

I haven't been around much even though I got back on Saturday because I have been busy busy busy! Hopefully I'll be able to pay longer visits to AD throughout next week!

I missed ur quotes on "I got arrested".... :giggle: :giggle: glad ur back, blockhead! :giggle:

Ah now I have a name for the weirdness.

American Idioms: Blue Monday

To be blue is to be sad. Many people feel sad returning to work after a weekend of rest -- and that's the meaning behind blue Monday. "The weekend's over," Felix sighed, "and here it is, blue Monday, time to get back to the routine of work

:giggle:

I'm looking at apts on craigslist. All the good ones haven't returned my phone calls yet! Grrr!

What the odd weather we are having lately this summer!!! Where is hot weather???? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

What the odd weather we are having lately this summer!!! Where is hot weather???? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

right here. so sunny that i had to close my shade at work! My entire one side of the walls is the giant window. :cool2:

I'm looking at apts on craigslist. All the good ones haven't returned my phone calls yet! Grrr!

that's cuz somebody made better offer than you

right here. so sunny that i had to close my shade at work! My entire one side of the walls is the giant window. :cool2:

whats the temperature you have over there? mines 71 degrees. too cold for summer! :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back