The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an unbelievable afternoon it has been! I planned on picking up my kids,

going shopping for birthday gifts for a birthday party in PA tmw, dropping my

SUV off for a 2 PM appt to get new brakes, and then along with my kids, take

the bus home since my hubby wont be home until this evening. Well, the

highway where the shop is off at is a busy one so I figured there would be a bus

stop nearby. I had already checked online to make sure there was a bus route

on that highway leading to my house. So, I put my son in the stroller along with

the big bag, his backpack from daycare, and my purse and started walking north

to a bus stop. After 20 mins of walking and no bus stop in sight, I started to get

worried and stopped at a Burger King so my kids could eat and I could get a large cup of iced water.

Asked the lady if there was a nearby bus stop and she kept waving and shaking

her hands...my daughter didnt understand her. Whatever...so we sat in BK for 30

mins to rest and then proceed to walk more north...nothing for a long time..I

was ready to give up and walk back when I saw a man walking past me. I asked

him if there was a bus stop on this highway and he said, "Yea, just right up the

street and I am going there too." Thank god! So we walked with the man to the

bus stop..was another 20 minutes! Took us an hour and half of walking to finally

find a bus stop! I was pushing my son and all the stuff from the store...my ass is

sooooo sore from all the exercise! Thank goodness it wasnt a sweltering day but

still, I was sweating buckets. We got on the bus and the cold air felt soooo

good! It stopped right by our house...my daughter collapsed on the couch..poor

thing! LOL!

I wonder how 16-year-old Mayara Tavares feels about obama staring at her butt. The picture of them are all over on the internet already. :3

I wonder how 16-year-old Mayara Tavares feels about obama staring at her butt. The picture of them are all over on the internet already. :3

Is it really true that he did look at her butt or just happened to look at something else but someone captured the photo and twisted it?

Is it really true that he did look at her butt or just happened to look at something else but someone captured the photo and twisted it?

that is a good question. To me, it is too obvious, the two guys were staring at her butt. :3 The picture of them are all over on interent already so i wonder how does she feels about it. shes only 16 yrs old. :shock:

that is a good question. To me, it is too obvious, the two guys were staring at her butt. :3 The picture of them are all over on interent already so i wonder how does she feels about it. shes only 16 yrs old. :shock:

Either flattered or disgusted...

What a day....went Sea Breeze, and had fun! :)

So off to bed since we will have another long day tomorrow!

He is a well-liked AD member here who was away for a while. He lives in NYC.

Yup that's right. More like well-known.
xspinningisfun you just joined recently, so you had no way of knowing. The very highly well-known veteran AD'ers you will meet is likely in this thread "The Lounge Thread"
Jiro, Jclarke, Shel90, LakeTahoe, Bottesini, OceanBlue, sequoias and me as well as others. You can see by our posts counts and VIP members.

Yup that's right. More like well-known.
xspinningisfun you just joined recently, so you had no way of knowing. The very highly well-known AD'ers you will meet is likely in this thread "The Lounge Thread"
Jiro, Jclarke, Shel90, LakeTahoe, Bottesini, OceanBlue, sequoias and me as well as others. You can see by our posts counts and VIP members.

You forgot to comment, "We rule AD!" :devil:

Well ruleeeeeeeee AD. I personal believe AD is one of the best forum on the internet like no other. :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back