The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness it is only 6 hours to Friday. One more day of work! I *might* be fostering a cat starting tomorrow - waiting to hear on a vet report first. So this could be an interesting weekend :)

Thank goodness it is only 6 hours to Friday. One more day of work! I *might* be fostering a cat starting tomorrow - waiting to hear on a vet report first. So this could be an interesting weekend :)

Ohhh a foster cat!

My Hannah was a foster cat & the first week was rough and now she's such a Mommy's girl! Wants nothing to do with hubby and will just investigate what hubby does. If I kissykiss to her, she just beelines to me.

I do complain when Mosey is making biscuits in my arm & Hannah wants to sleep in my arm as well but between you and me.. I love it when my babies just wants their Mommy to themselves. :giggle:

Ohhh a foster cat!

My Hannah was a foster cat & the first week was rough and now she's such a Mommy's girl! Wants nothing to do with hubby and will just investigate what hubby does. If I kissykiss to her, she just beelines to me.

I do complain when Mosey is making biscuits in my arm & Hannah wants to sleep in my arm as well but between you and me.. I love it when my babies just wants their Mommy to themselves. :giggle:

That's cute :D

I just learned I probably won't be fostering this cat after all. My sister, who found the cat (who is declawed, by the way, so this cat has no business being an outdoor cat!) has been seeing the cat in her yard for the last 2 weeks, and talked to her neighbor and took it to the vet. The vet checked out the cat and it's okay! But the neighbor fell in love with it so she's gonna hang onto the cat until they can figure out if there's a home it's supposed to go back to.

like your new signature Philips, its very cool and interesting. I can see a mix of the old 60's peace symbol mixed with the 90's tattoo flares, again on top mixed in the 'metal badges' for automobiles as chromed....way cool

like your new signature Philips, its very cool and interesting. I can see a mix of the old 60's peace symbol mixed with the 90's tattoo flares, again on top mixed in the 'metal badges' for automobiles as chromed....way cool

Yea! :) :ty:

I still haven't gotten on at ConAgra yet and I heard some comforting news that the sanitation supervisor whom I went to school with is trying to pull for me in there when he can and that the advertisement in the newspaper was a misprint and thus many conagra workers were telling their friends and family to go an apply straight away, me included. This is getting very frustrating. Right now I'm just hoping to get on at all as I have been trying since November when I received my lay-off notice from PJP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back